awkward

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

 

Ok guys Anqi (you) didn’t do it with Kris. They just kissed and Kris made big hickeys on her. I don’t want to make Luhan lose a chance.

 

I was woken up by someone nuzzling my neck.

I try to move but Kris’s arm was around my waist and his left hand was tightly laced with my right hand.

“Don’t move.” Kris whispered.

“Yah, it’s time to get up.”

“I don’t want to I want to lay in bed with my girlfriend.” He said hugging me closer to him.

“Girlfriend? You didn’t even ask me.” I said.

“Anqi, I had fallen hard for you would you be my girlfriend?” he asked turned me so I faced him.

Inside of me was bursting with happiness but something wasn’t right. But the word ‘yes’ came out of my mouth. Kris hugged, I buried my forehead in his collarbone. The romantic moment was ruined by Kris phone ringing.

“YAH, WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!” Kris yelled through the phone.

“Hyung, Anqi’s missing!!” I could hear Tao’s voice through the phone.

“She’s not missing, she’s at my old apartment.”

“She’s at you apartment, and you with her!!!” he yelled.

“Yah, we…well um can’t say we didn’t do anything, but she’s mine now so bye.” Kris hanged up, he went back to bed and hugged me closer and whispered, “Stupid panda ruining the moment.”

“Yah, let’s go back before Tao dies.” I said and got up. My clothes were dry already. I grabbed my clothes and went into the restroom to change. When I took off the shirt that Kris gave me, I saw a big hickey on my one of my . I blushed but something didn’t feel right about this.

I came out of the restroom and went into the bedroom. I saw Kris changing, I could see his . I quickly turned around and close the door. Seeing Kris changing made me think of Luhan when he was changing and I barged in.

Out of nowhere Kris hugged me from behind.

“ok let’s go.” He said.

He was wearing a mask and sunglasses. We were walking to the apartment. When I open the door, out of nowhere Tao hugged me. It was a breath taking hug.

“Yah, Tao i can’t breathe.” I said trying to get him off me. Finally let go of me and turned towards Kris.

“Yah, if you make Anqi cry, or hurt her I swear I’ll kill you even if you’re the leader.” He said and gave him a glare.

“Tao, I’ll never hurt her, in a million years.” Kris said holding my hand. We walked pass Tao and walked into the living room.

“hyung…” Chen said but he stopped when he saw that me and Kris were holding hands.

“oh, I get it, what did you do last night?” he asked wiggling his eyebrows in a cute way.

“we didn’t do anyt-“I was cut off by Kris.

“we kissed and we slept together but we didn’t do anything gross so please clean your mind, Chen.” Kris said.

“you guys slept together?” I looked up and saw Luhan standing there with a shock expression. Kris stared at him and said, “yeah, we did.”

Suddenly the room became awkward.