Flash Back

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Flashback:

“You played with me after I fell for you?” You asked almost tearing up.

“I never liked you before.” He answered, you started crying.

He left you just like that.

You dropped to the floor crying.

After that day you were quiet and your friends try to cheer you up but it didn’t work.

You went to your favorite ice cream shop and saw a girl confessing to a boy.

They looked like they were in middle school, so you decided to help the girl out.

You went over to that little boy who was blushing so bad, “little boy why don’t you give her a chance? I mean she’s pretty and she’s looks very nice and likes you very much.” You said then the boy looked at the girl.

“I have something to tell you, Xiaoying. I liked you since you moved here.” That little boy confessed and the girl looked shock but happy.

“I like you too but why haven’t you tell me?” she asked.

“I thought you didn’t even like me.” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

The girl tackled him with a hug. Everyone around the ice cream shop cheered.

 The girl looked at me, “JieJie, thank you.” She said.

“Yeah thank you if it wasn’t for you I would never have the courage to confess to her.” The boy said blushing.

After that happen you were happy and forgot about him.

When you went to school again your friends were surprise to see you all smiling again.

“Guys, I want to pair you up with the boy you like.” You said they were all looking at you with shock.

“What?” you said.

“Anqi if you got dumped please don’t put the anger on us.” Yeqian said.

Yeqian is a girl that every boy wants. She was y, nice, cute, and smart but she didn’t like a kinga. She like a nerd. She like the nerd because he really cared for her and it was not because she was pretty.

After weeks you paired them up with the boys they like.

They started to worry for you.

“Anqi, don’t you still like him?” Yeqian asked, and then your smile fell.

“Yeqian don’t mention him in front of me.” You said as the sad memory fell over you.

“Yeqian, I’m going to visit my cousin in Seoul.” You said with a smile but your voice was bitter.

Present:

“Yah, what’s wrong, Anqi?” Luhan started to panic when he saw a tear roll down you cheek.

“Anqi.” Luhan said waving a hand in front of you.

You finally snap out of the memory.

“Huh, you were saying.” You wipe you cheek.

“Why were you crying, did I ask something that made you cry?” he asked looking panicked.

“No, just something went into my eye. What did you asked me?” you asked having a little shake in your voice.

“I was asking why do you always want to pair people up.”

“Oh, that. Um, because it makes me happy.” You said.

“Why do I have a feeling that there’s more to it?” he said.

“I’m going to go, I don’t feel good.” You said getting up and walked away.

Luhan looked at you with worried eyes.

You were just walking and didn’t notice where you were.

There was a little pond and a bench. There were a lot of flowers especially roses. You sat on the bench and sighed.

“Why are you sighing?” a voiced asked.