Peaceful Breakup

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

 

Anqi’s POV:

The EXO-M boys went to the shooting place and started practicing for then show. They started singing to see how the sound would be, then they started to get their makeup ready. Me and Mishun sat on the couch watching the boys. A pretty Chinese makeup artist was doing Luhan’s hair but instead of fixing it she was making it into hair. She was running her hands through his head as if they were doing it. Something swelled up in me. Even though I never slapped anyone but this girl, I wanted to slap her a lot.

“Please stop your hurting my head. I need to get ready for the shoot.” The girl was surprised that he would say it hurts.

She then whispers something into his ear.

*why do I feel like sewing that girl’s lips together?* I thought as I watch them. Somehow Luhan’s face turned into a very disgusting looking expression.

“Sorry, but I don’t take ual offers.” Luhan said that loud and clear. Somewhat I feel proud of him. The other makeup artist looked at that girl in disgust.

The girl hurried up and finish his makeup and ran out of the room.

Luhan came over to me and said, “Did you feel something swell up in you?”

“Kind of.” I replied.

He then started ginning like a fool.

*what is wrong with him?* I thought as he half skip half walk out of the waiting room.

When Kris was done with his makeup I told him I need to talk to him and he said that he needs to tell me something.

“Kris/ Anqi, let’s break up.” We both said together. Then our eyes widen. I let out a giggle then we both started laughing.

“so this is what they call a peaceful break up?” he said.

“Yup! Kris I’m sorry that I was in the way for you to like Mishun unnie.” I said.

“It’s okay, I was in your way for liking Luhan. It’s fair.” He said.

“You know I like Luhan?” I asked amazed.

“Well I didn’t really know until today at the airport. He protected you like a jewel afraid you’ll get scratch or hurt. And he is willing to give up his sunglasses for you. When there’s a lot of camera lights flashing he would not give up his sunglasses for anyone. Not even when Tao does Buing Buing. And when he asked you did you feel something when the girl was talking to him. That’s the first time I see him smile like a retard.” He said.

“I didn’t get that question though.” I said.

“You didn’t?” Kris asked, he looked disbelieved.

“No and I told him yeah I felt something.” I said.

“Anqi he asked you if you were jealous and you said yes you were jealous.” Kris explained to me.

“Ohhh, so I said I was jealous. WAIT I SAID I WAS JEALOUS!” Kris looked kind of shocked at my outburst.

“Yeah.”

“OH MY JESUS CHRIST! WHY AM I SO STUPID?” I exploded.

“Why are you acting this way?” Kris asked.

“BECAUSE I DIDN’T EVEN CONFESSED AND HE ALREADY KNOW MY FEELINGS! ARGH I’M SO STUPID!” I was nearly pulling my hair out.

“Hey Anqi, here comes Luhan.” Kris said then left.

*OH MY DEERNESS!*