Kris and a poll

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

"am i seeing Isaiah flirting with a girl?" i asked Luhan. he wasn't shock as i was, he looked like he already know about this.

"no, it's true, i'm seeing that too." Luhan said then pulled me out and shoved me towards Isaiah.

"um, Isaiah, i'm sorry that i kept you waiting." i said.

he stood up and said, "it's ok, um Anqi this is my noona, noona this is Anqi."

the girl gave me a glare then walked away.

"does she hate me?" i asked.

"no, she's like that when she is to strangers." he said and guestered me to sit.

"um, Anqi, mind if i ask? why are you dressed like a guy?"

"oh, i was following Tao and Eunjung." i said giggling.

"are they dating?"

"no but soon."

"do you want to order something from the menue?" Isaiah asked with a smile that would make girls scream.

"sure, but Isaiah you're different from usual today." i said then he smirked.

"how am i different?" he asked.

"well, usually you don't smirk and you don't smile like that, it makes you look like a ert. and where are your glasses?" i said.

he looked shock then he answered, " i decided to wear my contacts today."

"oh."

me and Isaiah talked and talked until it was a little dark.

"hey, Anqi, i'm going to show you a place, it might be creepy at first." he said.

he pulled me along with him and dragged me to a place that looked like it had been abandon along time ago.

then some guys came out, they looked scary.

one of the guy came out, he had alot of peircings and tattoos, "Isaiah, this kind of girl doesn't look like the girls you would take her."

"hyung, i changed my type." Isaiah said like they were harmless.

"Isaiah, do you know them?" i asked shaking badly.

"their my hyungs." he said and went into the building leaving me with them.

"you do have a pretty little face, i guess you haven't thought that Isaiah would be in a gang would you?" he said laughing.

"you said Isaiah's in a gang?" i asked and was a little shock by that.

"yah, did you do anything to her?" Isaiah said coming out with black leather jacket and black torn skinny jeans, black combat boots.

"Isaiah, what does all this mean?" i asked in anger.

"i'm a gangster and i just go to school as a nerd then bring some girls home then you know what." he said smirking as he came over to me.

he put me on a motorcycle and went super fast.

i felt the wind slapping my face as he drived.

why did Luhan leave me with this dude? you thought.

Isaiah stopped at a club.

he grabbed my arm and pulled me into there.

the music almost busted my eardrums, the smell of alcohol fill my nostils.

there was a lot of people dancing. some girls looked Isaiah and glared at me.

Isaiah drop me onto a booth and sat down next to me.

he offered me a drink and smirked, "try it."

it was clear so i thought it wasn't alcohol and took it.

that was not water it was alcohol after i dranked it i felt dizzy and my vision blurred.

Isaiah puts his arm around me and smiled, "Anqi do you feel well?"

"get you hic arm off me." i said while hiccuping.

"i'll get you out of here." he said then grabbed my arm and waist.

he led me out into a dark valley. he pinned me against the wall and started to lean in to me.

"get the off me." i said the first time i actally cussed to a person.

but he didn't instead he try to kiss me but i turn my head so he couldn't reach my lips.

he smirked then i felt lips on my neck. then i realize those lips were Isaiah's.

he a little part on my neck then started to harshly on it.

i try to push him a way but he grabbed my arm and pinned them on the side of my head.

then he moved to a new spot.

he my earlobe sending shivers down my spine.

he started to kiss my jawline but then he stopped by someone punching him on his face.

i drop to the floor crying and started to hug myself.

someone helped me up and wipe my tears away.

i looked up and saw Kris with a blood trickling down the cornor of his mouth

 

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/27383

if this poll doesnt show then please write it on the comment