girlfriend

Living With These Gorgeous Boys
the next morning I was woken up by girl's screaming and cussing in front of the house.
"Ugh, they are to noisy." I said and got out of bed.
I was greeted by alot of pandas.
"Anqi-ah, can you make me a cup of coffee." said Tao who looked like a real panda.
"okay, but what's all the comotion?" I asked.
"Don't know." he said and rubbed his eyes in a very childish way.
"why don't you go back to sleep?"
"We can't because of the fans outside." Chen said pouting in panda eyes.
"We can be a panda family right now." said Xiumin who was examing his face in the mirror.
"I don't look like one, I was too happy last night to sleep." Luhan said, he's face was PERFECT.
"I hate you, hyung." Tao glared at him.
"glare all you want, it's not going to affect me." he said and sat down. he the televison.
"Two of EXO-M's member have a secret girlfriend, here is some prove about it." said the lady in the screen. we all shot over to the couch. there it showed a picture of me and Luhan in Lotte World. then it showed Kris laying on a bench while there was a girl bending over him.
"who might these girls be, ar-" Kris turned off the t.v.
"Yah, Kris, Luhan, Anqi, do you know about that?" we all shook our heads.
"how are going to clear this?" Xiumin said.
"isn't Anqi with Kris hyung?" Chen said. i look at Kris who was looking at me too.
"yeah." he said.
"then how did you end up with Luhan and Kris who is that girl?" Xiumin asked pointing at us with an eyebrow raished.
"OOOHHH, THEY'RE CHEATING ON EACHOTHER!!!!!" Chen shouted with big eyes and an open mouth.
"Yah, we're not, and i don't even know who that girl is." Kris said.
"then Luhan, are you trying to get Anqi?"
"maybe, maybe not." He shugged his shoulder and walked away.
"I guess this is going to be a scandel, now. Lee Soo Nam is probably going to use this opportunity to get us attention." Xiumin said just when the phone rang.
"Yeboseyo."
"Xiumin?"
Xiumin gave us a told-you-so look.
"Ne."
"get the members here and bring those girls." he said then hung up on Xiumin.
"let's go. Anqi hidd your face." he threw me a mask. i quicly change into something causel. i put the mask on and went downstairs.
"okay let's go." there was a van and most of the angry fans were gone.
when we reached SM a old man greeted us.
"So this is the girl. where is the other one?" he asked.
"I don't even know that girl." Kris said coldly.
"so you decided to meet someone you don't even know?" Soo Nam said.
"I didn't even want to meet her, i was just resting on the bench then she just appeared."
"Okay, but from now on that girl is you girlfriend and you" he pointed at me, "will be Luhan's."
"MWOL!!!!?" we both shouted.
i could've swear that Luhan was smirking.