smiling girl

Living With These Gorgeous Boys
 Your POV:
I was about to walk out until I heard Luhan cursing me.
"Yah, Huang Anqi better get you out here right now! I don't want to be late!" He started screaming.
"Tsk, I'm going to let him wait." I said.
"Don't you think that's to harsh on you hubby?" Eunjung said.
"Yah, he's not my hubby."
"Sure, he's not." she said sacastically.
"He's not and quit it." I pouted. She handed me a wet paper towel.
"Wipe your face. You don't want to go out like that, trust me." I started to wipe my face until I had all the paint gone.
I was half way wiping my face and suddenly Luhan yelled, "Yah, Anqi, I don't want to get killed by your cousin so please come out!"
*crap, I forgot about Tao.* I shudder when I thought about Tao's mad and cold face. It's creepy.
"I wonder how's Tao doing." Eunjung tapped her chin, then her phone rang.
"Yeboseyo."
"Eunjung-ah, have you seen my cousin?" I heard Tao's voice coming.
"She's right here next to me." She handed me the phone. Just when I had the phone to my ear he started screaming.
"YAH, HUANG ANQI YOU BETTER GET BACK HOME AND TAKE LUHAN WITH YOU SOO NAM WANTS TO TALK TO HIM!!" he shouted, I put the phone a few inches away from my ear and wince in pain.
"Hope you don't go deaf when you marry him." I told Eunjung who was blushing really red.
"Y-yah, that's not funny." she slap my arm.
"that hurts, Eunjung." I rubbed the sore part of my arm.
"He likes you." she said then pushed me out.
I stumbled and fell on to the ground.
"Aish, that was hard." I wipe the palm of my hands.
Luhan came running over to me.
"Yah,  gwaenchanh, are you hurt, why are you red, you're not bleeding right, where is the wound?" he just busted out questions for me to answer.
"one question at a time, i'm not a machine." I said as I got up.
"Why are you red?"
I wipe my hand on the side of my face and realized that there was still some paint on it.
"it's paint, calm down." I said but as soon as I finished he pulled me into a hug.
"Next time don't get out of my sight unless I say so." He whispered in my ear. Heat creep on my face.
"I'm not a dog or anyone to you." I said.
"I don't care." He said and let go.
"Let's hurry so Mr. Soo don't have to yell at us." He tugged on my hand and started running.
we were just running in the park but then there was a little click sound.
I look back and saw no one was there.
*probably my imagiantion* I thought.
As the way home I keep on hearing click sounds and some footsteps. I told Luhan but he said it's probably some other people.
We walked in and the whole group including Kris was mad.
I walked over to Tao who was glaring a hole through Luhan.
"I'm your hyung." He snickered and walked up to his room.
"Anqi, why are you with him?" Kris asked.
"I saved her from that erted, ahjussi." Luhan suddenly said from his room.
"That ahjussi behind us?" I nodded.
"Oh, Okay." he said and walked up his room.
"What happen to him?" I asked.
"Dun'no. When he came home he was like that." Chen said while eating a ice cream.
Kris's POV:
*Aish, I can't en get that girl's image out of my mind* I ruffle my hair in fustation.
"Who is she?" I asked as I lay on the bed rethinking about what happened.
After you left.
After dealing with the fan girls you wer gone.
"Ugh, where could she go, and where am I?" I asked as I walk in a unfamilar surrounding.
I sat down on a bench and the next thing you know I'm already asleep.
I was woken up by someone poking my side, I slap the hand alway.
"Oh, he's not dead at all." Said a girl's voice.
"Not again. Please leave me alone." I muttered.
"I don't even know who you are." she said.
Turning my head to the side and saw a girl smiling.
"you don't know who I am?" I was surprised that she don't now me.
"No, why are you important?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
"well aparently yes. why did you live?" I asked.
"In America." She said.
"no wonder you don't know me." I said as I cover half of my face when a group of people walk pass us.
"Why are you covering you hand?" She asked. I took out my phone and went to the internet.
I put in EXO and it showed me our groups picture. I handed her the phone.
"so you're an idol?" she asked.
I nodded.
"Okay, but I don't know you, sorry." when she stood up she gave me one last smile.
BADOOM BADOOM. my heart went crazy when she smiled.
"I'm Lee Mishun." she gave me a wave then left.
I trudge back home thinking about her smiling face.
*What is wrong with me?*