Pain

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Your POV:

I’m Hwang Anqi, right now I’m panicking because the guy I love is coming my way.

“Anqi. Come watch us.” Luhan said with a smile.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

“Hahaha, okay.” I said with the most awkward laugh.

I walked out to the audience seat and saw almost half of the place was filled with girls and more were coming in.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILfN2LgxQuE

After the show, I walked backstage and met with EXO-M.

But a fangirl stopped me. She gave me the sweetest smile ever.

“You need something?” I asked nicely.

“Jiejie, I need help. I got lost, I need to know where the restrooms are at.” She said.

“Okay, I’ll show you.” I said. I was half leading her to the restroom until Chen came up to me.

“Anqi where are you going?” He asked.

“Oh, she got lost, and I’m showing her where the restrooms at.” I said. The girl squeaked behind me. Chen gave her a warm smile. He started walking again.

“Hey what is that in the back of your shirt?” he suddenly asked the girl. The girl somehow looked scared.

“It’s actually a bone disorder.” She said sadly.

“I’m so sorry!” Chen bowed to her.

“It’s okay.” She said and told me to lead her again.

When we reached a restroom.

“Oh you have something in the back of your head.” She said. I reached up and touch the back of my head.

“I don’t feel anything.” I said.

“Here let me help you.” She said. I turned around. But the next thing I know was a really hard metal hit the back of my head and everything was black.

Luhan’s POV:

“Where’s Anqi?” I started to ask everyone. They all shook their head.

“Luhan hyung, you’re looking for Anqi?” I nodded.

“I saw her take a girl to the restroom. That girl said she had a bone disorder on her back but the thing looks so much like a bat to me.” Chen said coming in from the entrance.

“A BAT?!” I started to panic, what if it really was a bat.

“Kris, help me find Anqi!” he was talking to Mishun.

“What happened?” He asked, he sounded somewhat concerned.

*oh so now you start to worry about your girlfriend.* I thought.

“I haven’t seen her. She’s been gone with some girl with a bat.” I said. His eyes widen and so did that Mishun girl.

“Let’s go find her.” Mishun spoke up.

“Okay.” The three of them started going around all the girls’ restroom. I suddenly came to the staff’s restroom. He opened the door and it hit something. I slipped inside and almost fainted. Anqi was lying on the floor with her hair all tangled around her. Her arms were bruised and turned in an impossible way. There was a little puddle of blood.

“Kris, I found Anqi. Come to the staff’s restroom and call the ambulance when you’re at it.” I said through the phone with a shaking voice.

I got up and saw something on the mirror. It said, “I’ll kill any girl who tries to go near my Luhan!” it was in Chinese. I suddenly felt a huge anger dwell up in me. I threw my phone across the wall. It broke into little pieces. The door flung open and in comes Kris and Mishun. Their eyes widen. I dropped to my knees and started to cry.

When the ambulance came, i was hurrying the driver to drive faster. I sat in the ambulance clutching on to Anqi’s hand, whispering a tearful prayer on it.

“Please, Anqi open your eyes. Even if it’s just a little bit!” I pleaded like a boy pleading for candy expects this is much more important than a stupid little candy. They got to the hospital and Anqi was pushed into the emergency rescue room. The red light . I sat there on the chair biting my knuckle until there was little blood coming from it. I didn’t realized the pain until the EXO-M boys and Mishun came.

“Hyung your hand’s bleeding! Tao said. I looked up with red puffy eyes and then looked at my hand. It sure was. There was a trail of dry blood going with fresh blood slowly going down from my knuckle.

“What’s wrong with Anqi?” He suddenly asked.

“A crazy Chinese fangirl attacked her with a bat.” I said the image of her all broken up bring new tears flowing down my cheek. The boys look at each other. I never cry, and I am right here crying like a freak. Tears mixed with snob just run down my face. Kris handed me a napkin and I wipe my face.

After three hours of waiting, the doctor came out.

“Yishen! Is she okay?” I was the first one to ask.

“We don’t know yet. She was strike in back of her head. She may not wake up again or she would have memory lost.” He said shaking his head.

“How long is it until she wakes up?” I said hoping he would say just a second.

“It’s either never. The best is she wake up two weeks after, if not, then she is to be asleep forever.” He said.

My hands drop to my side. I clench my fist and dropped to my knees. I could tell that the EXO boys were surprised by me doing this. Not once, I beg anyone.

“Please Yishen, please do anything to help her! If she needs a new brain, I’ll give her my brain, if she needs anything I’ll give it up!” I plead.

“I’ll try my best but I don’t think she needs a new brain.” He said.

“Please just save her.” I said. The doctor put a hand on my shoulder.

“Young men please get up.” He said. I got up.

Two weeks later (I will skip it still in china)

Every day I would come visit Anqi and sometimes the boys and Mishun would visit. Well Tao one day told me it passed one day of Anqi’s birthday. I grabbed his collar even though he was taller.

“YOU LITTLE BASTARD WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!” I was really sensitive about the subject of Anqi. Tao gulped, he turned his head somewhere else.

“Kris gege, help me!” he whimpered.

“No Tao, even though me and Anqi broke up, I’m not going to help you, because you forgot her birthday.” Kris said turning his head away.

“YOU SAY WHAT? YOU BROKE UP WITH ANQI. HOW CAN YOU BREAK UP WITH HER?!” I hollered at him. I let go of Tao, and suddenly punched Kris.

“Whoa, Luhan.” Xiumin hyung pulled me away.

“Luhan, she broke up with me! It was a peaceful breakup. She broke up with me for you.” He said. I felt really, super, amazingly, and surprised happiness blooming in me.

“You say what?” I asked half way not believing him.

“She broke up with me for you.” He said. I went over him and hugged him like a teddy bear.

“Oh my god, Kris! I love you but not as much as Anqi! And we still need to give Anqi a late birthday.” I said letting go of him.

“Okay.” Tao said. We looked at him with the deadliest glare we got. He backed off slowly.

“Hey anyone of you try to hurt me, I’ll not let Anqi marry you!” He suddenly hollered.

I stopped and went up to him with my doe eyes big.

“Tao, in the future if you don’t let me marry Anqi, I’ll make sure you will not be able to wake up the next day.” I said with my doe yes open. Tao gulped hard.

“O-okay, Luhan gege but please don’t hurt me.” He said.

“Now I’ll go get the cake.” I said and went out with the same pair of sunglasses that I gave Anqi to wear. I went to a cake store and started looking at the cakes. None of them was perfect enough for Anqi. I was about to walk out until I saw a paper on the cake counter. I grabbed one of them. It said you could design one of your own cake, but you have to bake it decorate it yourself.

*This is not going to look so pretty.* someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Are you Luhan?” A girl asked.

I nodded without smiling, who know if she’s the girl who attacked Anqi.

“Are you planning to do that?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t know how to bake a cake.” I told her. She nodded her head.

“Okay, if you sing a song for me, then I’ll bake the cake the way you wanted.” She bargained.

*Sure*

I nodded at her and started singing our song ‘What is Love’. When I finished there was a lot of people staring and then they started applauding. I nodded my head towards them.

“Okay, I’ll bake the cake for you.” She said.

“I want it to be shaped like an angel, in white chocolate, inside would be sweet milk chocolate. And then I’ll try to use icing to write something on it.” I told her. She nodded and told me to wait there. I waited almost an hour until she finally came out.

“Can I have a pink icing?” she nodded and handed me the icing. I wrote 我的天使快醒来吧 (My angel, please wakes up).  The girl looked at me.

“So this is for your girlfriend?” she asked. I nodded, wanting to open our relationship. I mean after all she and Kris had a peaceful breakup.

“Your girlfriend’s so pretty! Her eyes are so big, bright, and dazzling!” she started to fangirl over Anqi.

“You like her?” I asked.

“Of course, you’re a human after all , right? Well I sooooooo agree with you and her together.” She exaggerated the so. I gave her a heartwarming smile.

I was about to give her money, but she said, “It’s for free. My gift for you and your girlfriend.”

I nodded at her and walked out the store. I walked pass a jewelry shop, a set of necklace and earring caught my eye. One of the earring was an angel smiling, and another one is a devil smiling.

*That so describe you sometimes, sweet yet sometimes you would get under my skin. That’s like us too, you’re the angel while I’m the devil. It’s my fault that you’re in this condition right now.*

The necklace was in half, an angel side and a devil side. I went inside and told the woman that I wanted the set of necklace and earring. I handed her my card.

“There’s a couple ring just like that.” She said.

“I’ll take that as well.” I told her without hesitating.

She handed me the bag. I gave her a smile and went out the store.

I walked all the way to the hospital protecting the cake and bag as like it was my life. I was hoping that Anqi would wake up tonight. When I reached the hospital , I went into Anqi’s room it was decorated for a birthday party. The lights were off and the boy lined up in the back. In each one’s hand there was a present. I didn’t notice Mishun was there until she spoke up.

“Luhan, light up the cake.” She said. I got the cake out and everyone wowed.

“Where did you get the cake?” Xiumin asked with slobber sliding down.

“Yah! Don’t you dare drop one of your nasty spit on to this cake!” I warned, he wiped his mouth.

I lit the cake and everyone started to sing. Tao and Kris tried to sing, they were rappers of the group so their voice was off, like really off. Tao was going too low, while Kris sounded like an opera singer singing high notes.

I hold onto the cake and said, “Hwang Anqi, I beg you please wake up. I’ll promise that I’ll treat you better, not to tease you, and I’ll make sure every second every minute every hour you are happy.”

I gave the cake to Kris and knelt down on one knee. I took Anqi’s hand and slip the angel ring onto her finger. Just then, it twitched slightly. My deer eyes were already big enough but it just got bigger.

“Her finger just twitched!” I shouted, then she shut her eyes shut really tight. Mishun ran to turn on the light. Anqi slowly blinked. When her eyes were fully opened, she tried to sat up, but Tao beat me to it.

“Anqi are you feeling well?” Tao asked.

“Tao, I’m fine.” She said.

“Are you sure? Does anywhere hurt? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty?” I started to bomb her with questions until she smiled. I smiled back at her.

“Who are you? Do I know you?” she asked.


HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!!!

IT'S BEEN WHAT?? SINCE I LAST UPDATED

SO I DECIDED TO BORE YOU WITH ONE LONG CHAPTER

HEHEHEHE

ENJOY!!!