A date

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan's POV (still):

I woke up early just so I know when they are leaving. I walked out of my room and saw Anqi wearing something so revealing. Her long, slender, white legs show.

"oh, hi, Luhan, did you have a good sleep?" she asked smiling.

*how can someone be so cute while wearing something so y?* I asked myself while looking at her.

"What are you wearing?" I asked in a disgusted tone.

"Kris asked me to a date and I'm wearing this to the movie." she said and looked down at her body.

"It makes you look fat." I stated, she pouted.

"I thought it'll look good on me." she trudged back to her room.

*you do, idiot*

After a few minute she came out wearing something not so revealing but it showed her curvles.

"It looks good on you." I said her head perked up and came up to me.

"You think Kris will like it." she beamed.

*duh, it shows your curles*

I nodded. She smiles and ran out the door happily.

*will you be that happy when you are dating me*

I waited for a while then got out. Anqi was still walking. I follow her there was like a ten feet distance between us.

I saw Kris waiting by the movie theater. He was in sunglasses, scarf, and a mask.

*Isn't it going to be obivious for someone to wear a scarf in the middle of spring?*

She ran up to him and walked into the movie together. there was three people between us. They walked into the romantic thearter.

*this is a plain date*

I sat behind them with my mask, glasses, and hat.

Kris was staring into the screen like it was the most intersting thing ever. But Anqi looked bored, she was almost falling asleep. Her head was falling it was about to land on Kris's shoulder. I rolled up a magazine and smack her head. She woke up and turned around to me.

"Why did you hit me for?" she asked with sleepy eyes.

"You blocked my view." I simply answered.

"Mianhae." she nodded her head then turn back around.

"It's boring, huh?" I asked and she nodded.

then she suddenly turned around.

"Your voice sounds like Luhan's." she said.

*nah duh, I'm Luhan*

"I get that alot."

"Oh, ahjussi, you like this movie?"

*MWOL?! AHJUSSI, DO I LOOK THAT OLD?! I AM A FREAKEN HOT YOUNG MAN!!!* I yelled in my mine, I'll get her for that.

"No, I don't."

"Anqi, who are you talking to?" Kris asked, he finally notice that Anqi wasn't watching the movie.

"This ahjussi right here." she said.

He looked at me through his glasses. I decided to play around.

"Young man, we're in a movie theater there is no sun. Why are you still wearing that sunglasses?" I asked trying to make my voice deeper.

"oh, that... um...." before he could answer I yanked his glasses off.

"OMO, THIS IS KRIS FROM EXO-M!!!!!" I shouted with all my might. the girls in the theater suddenly stopped watching the movie and came rushing over to Kris.

"OPPA, I LOVE YOU PLEASE MARRY MEEEE!!" a fat girl shouted. Kris uneasly laughed. When Kris was crowded by the girls I grabbed Anqi and ran out the theater.

"Yah, let go of me ahjussi. I don't know you." she said as she try to get her wrist out.

"Don't know me, huh." I took off my glasses and she gasped.

"Luhan? why are you here?" she whispered.

*, duh*

"watching a movie." I lied.

"That ahjussi was you." I nodded.

"Anqi-ah, do I look old to you?" I asked in a very soft voice.

"n-n-no." she stuttered.

"THEN WHY THE YOU CALLED ME AN AHJUSSI!!!!" I shouted at her.

"Mian, Luhan but I didn't know it was you, so partly it was your fault." She said.

"Yes partly but I'm not forgiving you so easily." I told her.

"what am I going to do? be a slave again?" I shook my head.

"Go on a date with me." I grabbed her wrist and started to run.