Luhan and Isaiah

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

It was kind of awkward because Tao didn’t let me sit near any boy except EXO-M. The teacher looked confused but he let EXO-M sit around me.

In front of me were Xiumin, Chen, and Tao. In the back it was Luhan, Kris, and Lay. I could feel that they are staring at me. At my left it was Yuri, at my right it was Eunjung.

“Anqi, why are they always looking at you?” Yuri whispered poking her head back.

I looked back and saw Luhan and Lay looking at me.

“Yah, they’re not looking at me, they’re looking at the board.” I whispered even though I knew it wasn’t true.

When the class end Yuri and Eunjung came over to me, “Anqi, do you want to eat together at lunch?” Yuri asked.

“sure.” I said with a smile.

I slightly turn my head and saw a nerd boy staring at me.

I gave him a small smile, he turns red and turned around.

“Yuri, who is he?” I asked looking at that nerd boy.

“oh, Isaiah, he’s from America. Half American half Korean.” Yuri explained.

“Yah, Anqi don’t tell me you like him.” Eunjung said looking kind of scared.

“no, I don’t lik-” I was about to finish Luhan in.

“whoever she like I’m going to feel sorry for him.” He said then left.

“Yah, Luhan.” I yelled but he turned back and smirks.

“ah~, he is so cute and handsome.” Yuri said, me and Eunjung turned toward her with a look that said what-are-you-saying.

She turned, “what I’m just saying the truth.” She sighed.

“Yah, Yuri, if you’re going to be like this then you have an enemy.” Eunjung said looking at Sulli.

“oh yeah, I almost forgot there’s still a Sulli.” Yuri said looking at Sulli who trying to flirt with Kris.

“I thought she likes Luhan.” I said.

“tsk, she would go for any EXO-M member.” Eunjung said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Yuri said, “no wonder she’s a .”

Eunjung busted out laughing. Which caught attention by an EXO-M member.

“Yah, quiet down.” Yuri tugged on Eunjung’s shirt.

Tao came over to us and he looked like he’s blushing.

“Um, do you want to sit with us today at lunch?” he shyly asked. All the girls in the class gasped.

I finally understand, I looked at Yuri and Eunjung.

Yuri looked like she’s about to faint, so I know that he doesn’t like her, well the opposite Eunjung was looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

Oh so he likes her. Kekeke, I’m going to try to make them fall in love with each other, I thought.

“Eunjung, what do you say?” I asked giving Tao a  wink, he looked at me confused.

“um no offence but I like our old table better.” Eunjung said.

The girls gasped again and Yuri started to beg Eunjung.

“unnie, please, pretty please with a cherry on top.” Yuri whinnied swinging Eunjung’s arm back and forth.

“uh, no but if you want to then sit with them.” Eunjung said then walked away.

“Yah, Eunjung.” I whinnied and give Tao a sorry look.

We were walking in the hall then I finally asked, “Eunjung, what do you thing about Tao?”

“nothing, but he’s like extremely shy why he’s near girls.”

“or you.” I mumbled.

“what?” she asked and grabbed a tray when we reached the cafeteria. It was extremely loud and looks kind of dirty in there.

“nothing, where do you sit?” I asked following her to a table.

“me and Yuri usually sits here always but since she’s sitting over there with EXO-M, I guess you can sit with me or else I’ll be all lonely.” She sat down and started to eat.

“so you’re scare of being lonely.” I said then she nodded.

I looked around and saw that nerd boy sitting in a corner by himself eating.

“hey what if we invite him too.” I pointed at Isaiah who was sitting in the corner.

“why, wait you don’t like him do you?” she asked looking at me again.

“I already said no, if you’re not going over there then I am.” I got up and walked over to Isaiah.

“hey, um… do you want to sit with us?” I asked looking at him.

He turn red like a tomato. “ok.” He got his tray and came over to our table.

When I was about to eat I saw the whole cafeteria was looking at our table.

“Yah, why are you sitting next to her?” Luhan appeared out of nowhere.