Meeting the rest of EXO-M

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

"Hyung how can you do this to her. what if she gets pregnant?!" Tao shouted then started to exam you.

"Yah, Huang ZiTao, we didn't do anything and she won't be pregnant." Luhan said.

"Biaoge we didn't do anything, and plus i wouldn't let him do anything to me." you said glaring at Luhan.

"ok but tell me what happen when you met him." Tao said.

after you told him what happen he introduced you to his group members.

"this is Kris, Lay, Luhan, Chen, and that's Xiumin sometimes we call him the bun."

you cutely wave hello to them but Luhan ignored you and Kris grabbed his stuff and when up the stairs.

"It's ok he's always cold but when you get to know him, he's actually really nice." Lay said smiling sweetly at you.

"Yah don't smile like that, she's just a devil in a angel disguise." Luhan said glaring at you.

"look who's talking." you said and rolled your eye at him.

"Yah, you... uh." he turned around and walked up to his room.

"you don't have to mind him." said Xiumin.

"oh, why do they call you the bun?" you asked.

"because of this." and he did a bun face.

"hahaha, no wonder they call you the bun, you actually look like one when you have that face." you said laughing but you had to admit secretly that it was cute.

"Yah, it's not funny. it kind of when you get called that in front of a girl that you like. you know that actually happened to me ..." Xiumin led you ovet to the couch and sat you down. you continued to listen to his story of being call Bun in front of a girl he likes. after he finished it was already late.

you walked over to the fridge and saw a boy fighting with Lay.

"Yah, Chen you can't eat that it's already night, you might get a stomache ache tomorrow." Lay said to Chen holding the ice cream away from him.

"but hyung i want to eat it." Chen whinned.

"no you can't eat ice cream at night." Lay kept saying that but Chen wouln't.

"why do you want to eat it right now you could eat it tomorrow." you said.

Chen stopped and looked at you.

"w-what?"

"are you a still?" he asked.

"MWOL, of course i am." you said almost choked on your own spit.

"oh. well hi i'm Chen." he sticked out his hand and you politely shooked it.

"well i'll go back to bed but if i see the ice cream gone tomorrow then i'm blaming that on you." he said and pointed a finger at you.

"just kidding." he waved and walked up the stairs.

"ok, that was weird." you said but when you were about to go you turned around and saw Lay staring at you.

you waved a hand in front of his face but he didn't move.

"Yah!" you shouted then he came back to realatiy.

"oh."

"i'm going to go now." you said.

you walked up to your room but you saw someone else in there.

you knocked on the door and that person turned around and it was Kris.

"um, i think you're in the wrong room." you said and went in.

"i know i just came to get something that belonged to me." that was the first time you heard him talk. his voice sounded like music in your ears.

he found a picture and got up then walked out the room.

you don't know why but your eyes were glued to Kris's back.