being followed

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

You quickly exit the plane and try to look for the person waiting for you.

"Aish where is he." you said looking around for a tall panda looking guy but there was none.

you waited so long you got fusterated so you called him.

"Biaoge (means older boy cousin) where are you, i'm already at Seoul." you said.

"Sorry it's raining hard in China today so the planes isn't working." He said.

"So i'm going to be in Seoul ALONE." You said rising your voice on the word alone.

"Oh, no there's a guy already in Seoul." he said but he didn't want you to be alone with a guy.

"Ok, where does he live?" you asked.

"@@@@@@@@ street. here's the password to the door, 29784. I'll send you a picture." he said.

"wow that a very pretty house i want to live there with you, Biaoge." you said out loud.

"Ok but there is alot of boys and i don't-" when he was about to finish you said, " you to mess with them or if they make hurt me tell you."

"yeah that." he said.

"I feel like your my mom istead of my cousin." i said and hang up.

i walked around streets and finally found that street.

i looked for the house but couldn't see it.

when i finally saw the house i was about to go up the stairs but i didn't because i feel like i was been followed.