Missing Him

Young Romance

A few seconds later, Baekhyun realized that you were no longer in the classroom. He quickly packed his books and left to search for you. He couldn’t find you anywhere. *Hanna, where are you? Please, show up!*, he thought worried about you.

You were peacefully reading a book at the library. You started thinking about what happened earlier in the lesson and you missed Baekhyun too. You missed all the moments you had with him, you missed playing around, talking on the phone, going shopping with him. When you were with him, you were a different person. You could be the playful and happy you. You missed all that, but still you thought that being distant from him, would help. 

Suddenly, you noticed a shadow behind you and a voice spoke, “Finally, I found you.”, the male was out of breath as he spoke. You looked back and there was Baekhyun standing.

It was enough, you couldn’t take it anymore. You got up of the chair and hugged him tightly. He didn’t expect this from you especially now. Instead he was expecting you to go away or something like that. “I’m sorry, Baekhyun. I’m really sorry for stopping talking to you. I just needed some time for me, but I guess I already had enough time without you. Do you forgive me?”, you released him.  All he did was smile and hug you. “Of course I forgive you. You are my best friend, remember? I thought you would no longer talk to me. Thank god you missed me.”, he whispered. 

You were happier that you were with your best friend again. “Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we go eat an ice cream, after school?”, he suggested. Your face brightened right away, “It looks an excellent idea.”. You could feel the ice of the scream and the flavor of it already in your mouth.  

School ended fast and the two of you went to eat an ice cream as you had decided earlier.

“Hum ….. waaa, it’s so good.”, you took a bite and then made a weird face “Aahhh, and cold too!”. Baekhyun looked at you and laughed at your weird expression, “Silly Hanna!”, you stopped when you heard him saying that “Yah! You’re worse!”, you protested back, “No, I’m not!”, he said, “Yes you are!”, you stuck your tongue out at him and he just rolled his eyes.

You were glad to be with him again. No one could make you laugh or make you happy as easily as he could. “You’re better now?”, he asked with a sweet tone of voice. “Yeah, I am. Thank you for always being with me and helping me smile in sad situations.”, you answered. “You’re welcome. That’s what best friends are for.”, he winked and grinned.