I don't like him, I LOVE him.

Young Romance

 

You arrived at the hospital and you were analyzed by the doctors right away. Then you were taken to a room.

Hours passed. You slowly opened your eyes. You didn’t recognize the place where you were. You looked around and quickly realized that you were in the hospital. Flashbacks came to your mind. You remembered everything. The sound of a door opening distracted you from your thoughts.

A nurse came in and checked some things, “How are you feeling?”, she asked you. “I’m …. Better.”, you answered. She smiled and glanced to the big machine on your side one last time. “Wait!”, you called and the nurse turned around, “I’m sorry but can you see how’s my friend?”, you kindly asked, “What’s his name?”, “It’s Byun Baekhyun.”, you replied. “Okay, I’ll check him.”, she smiled once again and went out of the room.

You sighed and rested your head on the pillow.

Minutes later, you heard the door open again, but this time it wasn’t the nurse. “Mom, dad?”, you were surprised. “How are you my sweetheart? I was so scared when the director of the school phoned me, saying you were here.”, she sighed and caressed your cheek. “Relax mom. I’m fine.”, you comforted her.

Your dad that was in the other side, asked, “How did that happen?”, you were about to answer when your mom interrupted you, “Oh please, don’t talk about it now.”, she threw him a look. “Mom, it’s fine. I’m not traumatized or something.”, you said and shook your head, “Well, it all started when I was having the English class. It started to smell as if something was burning, the teacher demanded us to get out but, I stayed behind and without noticing I had flames all around. Then … Baekhyun showed up and saved me.”, you told.

A smile formed on your face as you said his name. “Wait, it was Baekhyun that saved you?”, your dad asked. You nodded. “I always knew he was a good boy. Now, this is the proof of it.”, your mom complimented. “We have to thank him, for saving our precious daughter, Seohyun.”, he turned to your mom and she nodded.

Then the nurse came and stood next to the door, “Sorry, but you’ll have to leave. She needs to rest.”, the woman kindly said, “Can’t they stay for a few more minutes? I had enough rest.”, you asked. She shook her head with an apologizing look on her face. “We’ll be back later. Okay?”, your mom squeezed your hand, “See you later, my shining star.”, your dad came closer and kissed your forehead. “Bye.”, you waved.

The nurse closed the door and approached you. “You asked me to check on your friend, right?”, she asked while searching for something on her papers. “Yes ma’am.”, you answered. “Well …” she started, “He’s fine. He’s recovering like you. Don’t need to worry. But, he’ll stay here a day less than you, because he didn’t suffer as much as you did.”, she finished. “Oh okay. Thank you.”, you were more relieved.

The nurse sweetly grinned, “You like him, don’t you?”, you looked at her surprised, “Excuse me?”. She answered, “I’m sorry if I’m being rude for asking, but, you like him don’t you? It’s because, I can see it in your eyes.”, she explained. You lowered your head in embarrassment, “Yeah. I like him. At first I wasn’t sure but I figured out that I really love him.”, you nodded and were now more convict in your words. “And he likes you too. It’s not every guy that runs into a building on fire, just to save a girl. You’re very lucky. Take care of him, because it’s rare to find guys like him.”, she said. “I know.”, you nodded. The nurse turned away, and got out of the room.

It was dinner time and some staff of the hospital came to your room and gave you dinner. You didn’t eat much, since the food was awful. You looked to the table at your side and saw your phone, you grabbed it and texted your mom to bring food.

When it was the last visit of the day, your mom gave you a Tupperware with your favorite food. You were so hungry that you ate it all. They stayed there until the end of the visit time and left. You were tired of all that happened so as soon as you closed your eyes, you fell asleep.

 


Hey, guys I decided to do the update. :) Well, nothing special happened here, but it WILL happen, in the next chapters LOL XD kkk

*tcham tcham tcham tcham* XD Suspense. lol

I LOVE YOU GUYS! You're awesome, thanks for the attention you've been giving to my fanfic and to me, also. :D I'm really grateful! :D