Boring party.

Young Romance

 

You entered in his car and he went to the driver’s sit, “I didn’t know you already had the driving license.”, you stated. “Well, as soon as I turned 18 I went to get it right away.”, he replied while he put the seat belt. You also put yours and you both drove off. Kyungsoo cleared his throat, “You’re amazing today.”, he praised while looking at the road. You blushed, “Really? Thanks. You too. I mean, the suit gives you a more classic charm.”, you giggled. “Ah. Actually I’m not really comfortable with this kind of clothes, but I have to wear them.”, he shrugged.

You arrived at the parking lot. D.O got out and opened the door for you. He grabbed your hand to help you getting out of the car and he shut the door. Not letting your hand he cupped it in his arm. Like couples do, when they arrive at a party or something.

You entered and all the people looked at you both. You felt a bit awkward and shy. All you could do was squeeze D.O’s arm and smile. When people started to lose interest in the new guests, you felt more relaxed. Suddenly D.O’s aunt appeared. “Oh my, you look so beautiful.”, she turned to you. “Thanks.”, you sweetly smiled. “You too, my lovely Kyungsoo.”,  she hugged him. “There’s food, drinks, music, enjoy and thanks for coming.”, she said and went to greet other guests.

“Does she always calls you ‘my lovely Kyungsoo’?”, you asked while laughing in a teasing way. He shot you a mischievous and playful look. “Yeah, she does.”, you got the answer you wanted, now you had something to make fun of D.O.

You two were alone in the corner of the spacious room, when D.O asked. “Do you want to dance?”, you gasped, “D-Dance?”, he nodded, “Yeah. Let’s go.”. He took your hand and led you to the dance floor when some other couples were dancing.

A slow song was playing. “D.O I don’t know-“, he cut your words “Put your arms here and I put mine here and just let the music to be your guide. It’s simple.”, he seductively looked at you while cupping your arms around his neck and his hands on your waist.

You couldn’t explain your feelings in the moment, you were excited, nervous but also embarrassed. You danced like that for a bit. It was a romantic moment. You didn’t know what to say, so you decided to not speak. After a while you felt somehow comfortable being like that.

The song ended and you both headed to the food table. You took a plate and put some food on it and went to a free table. D.O followed you. “So, what you think of the party?”, he asked while eating a bit of meat. “Well, it’s good.”, you answered as you ate a piece of watermelon. “Good?”, he looked at you, “Yeah good.”. He shook his head, “That ‘good’, means boring to me.”, he giggled, you didn’t say anything because it was true, the party was boring.

“Do you want to leave? We can go to somewhere else.”, D.O sweetly said. “It wouldn’t be bad if we left?”, you asked, “I guess not. I’ll say something else to my aunt.”, he was about to get up, but the room became silent. You looked to where the lights were pointing. D.O’s aunt was with a micro, with the lights on her and everyone was excitingly waiting for her to say something. She then started her speech.

When she ended it D.O went to talk with her. When he came back you asked, “What did you say to her?”, “I said that you needed to go home now, because your parents told you to not get late.”, he answered. You smiled and went out of the restaurant.

In that instant, Baekhyun was passing in the other side of the road. He heard laughing and people talking so in curiosity in turned to see. He stopped walking and his expression became sad and furious, he couldn’t believe that you had really replaced him. He stood there watching you leave with D.O. When you were out of his sight, Baekhyun kicked the nearest object in which he put his anger.

 


 

Sorry if the story is being boring, is that, I'm having writer's block. :(

But still i hope you like it, I have many ideas for the future actions, but for this moments i don't. I don't want to end the story in a fews chapters. :/ I'll try to find something. I'll try my best. Fighting! lol