Seductive breakfast

Young Romance

 

The light of the sun hit you in the face and made your sleepy eyes open. You lifted your head from the jamb of the couch and supported yourself on your elbow. You rotated your neck as it was in pain of the uncomfortable pillow you slept over.

With your eyes half opened half closed you spotted Baekhyun sleeping uncomfortably on the armchair. *Aish, this boy. He could have slept on my grandparents bed but he slept in that small and stiff armchair instead.*. You got up from the couch, took the blanket with you and covered Baekhyun with it to make him cozier. You stood there looking at him for a few seconds, you lightly smiled. You were so grateful for all the things he had been doing for you. You liked him a lot. You leaned and kissed him on the forehead. *Who would imagine that it would be me kissing his forehead instead of being him kissing mine? Normally it’s boys that do that.*, you giggled and shook your head at your own actions.

You went to the kitchen to look for ingredients to make breakfast and as you expected you had nothing. You quickly fixed your hair and since you slept with the clothes of the day before and didn’t have more to wear, you had to use the same clothes. So you left to buy some food for breakfast. *I hope he doesn’t wake up before I get home.*

You managed to buy the food and come home quickly. Right when you opened the door, you tried to not make noise so Baekhyun wouldn’t wake up. You brightly smiled and said to yourself. “Get to work! You’re full of energy, so let’s put all this energy in making a good start of a shinny morning for Baekhyun.”, you rolled up your sleeves and started cooking a delicious breakfast.

Half an hour had passed and you were almost done with breakfast. You were struggling to get a cup, but the shelf was too high and you couldn’t get it. In that moment you felt something warm behind you, you couldn’t turn around because it was trapping you in the countertop. You felt the warmth of it and grew embarrassed. Whatever it was got what you needed. You already knew what it was.

Finally it gave you space to turn around and when you did, your eyes just meet Baekhyun’s. His face was just centimeters away from yours. “Doing breakfast?”, he asked while putting the cup in front of you, you accepted it. “H-Hum, yeah. I thought you would wake up in pain of sleeping in that armchair so I decided to make you breakfast, but I guess you’re not that sore.”, you slightly .

He was seductively gazing at you and you gulped. It was a bit awkward but you handled it. “You know, I guess my back hurts a little, maybe I could get a massage.”, he said. You laughed at his silliness, “Hum no.”, you pushed him back and went to put the cup in the table.

You were both eating breakfast when you remembered, “Oh, I didn’t warn my dad that I would be staying the night here. Now, if he goes to my room and discovers I’m not in there? Oh my, what do I do?”, you started to panic. “Calm down. Let’s just clean this up and then we will go to your house. Okay?”, Baekhyun spoke as he took a bite of those delicious toast you made and you nodded.

You cleaned and tidied all the things that were out of the place and left the house. While walking to the bus stop Baekhyun said, “It has been like an adventure since yesterday, hum?”, you turned to him and smiled, “Yeah, but it’s not bad, because I was with you the whole time.”. His heart melted a bit at your sweet words.

*What did I just said to him? What’s wrong with you Hanna? He’s your friend nothing more so, don’t go too far, you just like him as a friend. Compose yourself!*, you scolded yourself for what you had said.

It was 10am when you arrived home. Baekhyun accompanied you to the place where all this adventure began, your porch. “How am I going to climb this?”, you widened at the height from the porch to the floor. Baekhyun looked around and found something useful. “Hanna, look at that tree. Go climb it. The branches reach your porch so you can get there by it.”, he pointed.

You hugged Baekhyun because of that miraculous idea. You climbed the tree and got to the porch easily. You looked down and there was Baekhyun, like in the other night. You softened while remembering all the happy memories you had with him. “Bye bunny bacon.”, you waved. “Wow it’s been a while since I heard you calling me that.”, he said. You laughed. “What? You want me to stop calling you bunny bacon?”, you asked, “No, no. I like it though. Bye shiny star.”, he genuinely smiled and also waved.

You waited until you saw him disappear in the long neighborhood and went inside. Once you were inside, you checked if it was all in the same place as you had left the night before.