Being away from my thoughts: Difficult task.

Young Romance

 

You finally reached the bus stop. You had some problems exiting the bus, because of your bags, but Jinhyun helped you. “Ah, thank you.”, you sighed in tiredness.  “You welcome. Well, I had fun today.”, she smiled.

You remembered all the funny things you did and smiled back, “Yeah, me too. We have to repeat it soon.”, you suggested. She nodded, “Oh, I totally forgot the mid-term, that we have next Friday.”, she widened and at her words you too, “Oh me too. I have to go study, otherwise I’ll have a bad result. Well, see you on Monday then.”, you tried to wave with all the bags in your hand. She laughed and waved too.

You were looking for the keys inside your purse, but it took you a while. After you finally found them, you opened the other first and then carried the bags inside. You went upstairs with all the bags so your mom wouldn’t see them. If she saw she would probably ask you if you had money, or why did you buy so much things etc.

You called for your mom but you got no answer. They weren’t at home yet. You texted your mom to check if it was everything fine. She answered you saying that they would get home late, so you wouldn’t worry, and that it was everything fine. *What a good parents I have, they don’t even take me with them.*, you thought, but deep inside you didn’t care because they always told you everything so … They wouldn’t keep in secret the place where they went.

You glanced at the clock *It’s 5pm. I think I’m going to take a small nap.*, you felt so tired that you laid down on your bed without changing clothes and within some minutes you fell asleep.

“Sweetie, wake up.”, your mom shook you a little so you would wake up. You rubbed your eyes and asked, “What time is it?”, your mom looked at the clock and answered “It’s 9pm. You skipped dinner sweetheart.”.

You sat down. “Oh I slept for so long?”, you never thought you would ever be able to sleep that much when the sun was still in the sky. Your mom eyed you, “Where did you go to get so tired?”, she already knew that when you slept for so long and during the day, you had to do something really tired. “I went to the mall with Jinhyun.”, you answered,  “Hum, okay. Go to eat something before you die from starving.”, your mom giggled. You got up and went to the kitchen to eat.

You ate and went upstairs again. You didn’t feel like going to study at that time so, you went to read a book you had already started reading a few days ago. You opened the book where the “bookmark” was. When you glanced at the “bookmark” you realized it wasn’t really a bookmark but a photo of you and Baekhyun.

In the photo you were pouting and Baekhyun was kissing your cheek. It could be seen that you were partying, by the background of the photo. You remembered that night. You went to a party with Baekhyun and he had already drunk a little too much when you both had taken that photo.

You smiled at the funny memory, but the smile quickly faded away. *Get out of my mind!*, you shouted in your head while throwing the photo in the air. You were growing frustrated since Baekhyun was always in your thoughts. You cupped your hands in your head and ran them in your hair. *Am I doing the right thing? I’m starting missing him.*, you wondered.

Your feelings for him were now, trying to get out of their hiding places. They weren’t clear enough for you to say that you really liked him.

You decided to listen some music, since you weren’t sleepy. You put the earphones in your ears and clicked on the ‘play’ button of your IPod. You closed your eyes and laid down.