Hanna, do i love you?

Young Romance

 

Your day went well. Another school day was over. The bus back home was just at 5:45pm and your lessons ended at 4pm. You had to wait for the bus now. “I don’t feel like waiting for the bus. Why doesn’t exist a bus at this time? Aish, seriously.”, you complained.

Baekhyun had gone back to school because he forgot a book in his locker, so you were waiting for him at the school gate. “Breaking up with you, was the best choice. If I didn’t I think I would get hurt…”, Kang In unexpectedly showed up. You looked puzzled at him. “I knew you had something with that nerd you call best friend.”.

You were offended. You couldn’t stand when someone called names to Baekhyun. “What? First he’s not a nerd! He’s funny, cool and treats me better than you did when we dated, and –“, Baekhyun came back and cut you off, “… and if you have a problem with Hanna, come talk to me first instead of making her see your face and remember all the you did. You sure don’t know how to treat a girl. Don’t you see you already have hurt her enough? She passed a week without eating and not sleeping well all because of you! At least have the good sense of not talking with her anymore. She had enough pain, doesn’t need more. So do me a favor and get out of here.”, Baekhyun defended you.

Kang In didn’t speak and went out of there. You have never seen Baekhyun like that, he was pissed off. You were touched by what he did. “Are you okay?”, he turned to you. “Yes … and you?”, you asked concerned. “Yeah. Are you sure you’re okay?”, He checked. “Yes, I am. … Thank you.”, he looked at you and you lowered your head, “For sending him away and for defending me. What would I be without you?”, You smiled and looked upwards and he smiled back. “Why don’t we go take a walk until the bus comes?”, he suggested. “Oh that’s good. I didn’t want to stay here waiting for the bus until 5:45pm.”, you said relieved that Baekhyun suggested something for you to do while the bus didn’t come.

You went to a park/garden that was near your school. It had a lake, lots of flowers and trees. It was really a beautiful park. You enjoyed going there so much because it relaxed you, it made you feel in the clouds. “Baekhyun, let’s go sit there!”, you looked for the large area of ​​grass with no one around near the lake and pointed. You took Baekhyun’s hand and led him to the grass. “It’s seems a nice place to relax.”, he said while looking around. “Yeah. Sit.”, you took your backpack to the other side so Baekhyun could sit next to you. He sat and looked at you. You noticed it and grew embarrassed. “W-what? Do I have something in my face?”, you asked afraid of looking ridiculous or something.

He giggled “No.”, you frowned “So why were you looking at me?”. He softened his expression, “I can’t understand why you don’t have so many boys after you.”, he stated. You laughed at his words, “Why? I’m not perfect or something to have boys after me.”, you shook your head to get the idea of your mind. He looked away.

You decided to lay your head on his lap and you quickly fell asleep. He realized how beautiful your features were. A smile formed in the corner of his lips at the thought of how perfect you were. For him, you were funny, cute, beautiful, charming, honest and a perfect girl. He found himself fixing your hair and caressing your cheeks. *Why does my heart beats faster when I see you smile? Argh Hanna, what are you doing to me? We’re best friends, I can’t …… be in love with you.*, he sighed and looked at the sky in hope that what he was thinking of, wasn’t truth.