Depressed week, again

Young Romance

 

Sunday, what a day. You never got out of your room during all day. You didn’t feel like doing anything. Here it goes your happy mood and here it comes your depression. Once again you tried to call Baekhyun, but he rejected your phone calls. You started to think that this was the end of a very beautiful friendship, which carried many years full of great memories and feelings.

-------

You hated Mondays, but today you woke up with an indifferent feeling about it. It was like you weren’t happy or sad for waking up, you had the feeling of i-just-have-to-do-it. You ate your breakfast and went to school.

Today, you were totally absent in your lessons. Your mind was all about Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun and your friendship with him, nothing more. And because of that, you got some warnings from your teachers during classes.

Sometimes you looked at him, in the classroom and in the breaks between lessons, but you got no looks back. D.O and Jinhyun, talked non-stop. The only thing that made you happy was a possible relationship between them. You hang out with them all day.

You wanted to tell Baekhyun you liked him so badly, but you just couldn’t find the courage or the right moment to do so. It was so hard to be away from him, he wouldn’t even talk to you or look at you.

It was lunch time and you spotted him eating in a table alone in the cafeteria. You walked in his direction, but before you get there a girl sat in front of him. You couldn’t recognize her. You stood there without knowing what to do. Suddenly Baekhyun looked at you, you looked away and went to sit with D.O and Jinhyun that had already reserved a sit for you. Baekhyun had that hopeful and it’s-not-what-you’re-thinking look on his face. He wished you had talked to him.

After that moment you both exchanged glances during the rest of the day. None of you would step forward and speak to the other one.

Bus came and you went home. Your parents were starting getting worried because again you didn’t eat and sleep well. They thought you were having a depressed week, again. So they kept on insisting for you to eat and treat you like a princess.

Days were passing by, slowly but fast at the same time. It was now Thursday. You still hadn’t improved in your friendship. Glances were all you exchanged. You were now feeling bad while being around with Jinhyun and D.O, because they got closer and you felt like a third wheel.

How you wished you hadn’t done what you did in the past with Baekhyun. It probably was a waste of time.

 


This chapter is small, but the next one is bigger and has more action so. I'm sorry :( 

I hope you understand. :) Thanks for reading <333333