Avoiding him.

Young Romance

 

The day passed by slowly. It was now time to go to bed.

You had been almost all day rejecting Baekhyun’s phone calls and his texts messages. *I don’t feel like going to school tomorrow. I’ll have to face him and I don’t want to. He probably will make me so many questions. Will our friendship end?*, you wondered.

You prepared yourself to go to bed. You pulled the sheets back and laid down in bed. You turned the light of the lamp off and fast fell asleep.

------

It was already morning and it seemed that only 3 hours had passed since you had fallen asleep. Actually you hadn’t slept more than that. You woke up a lot during the night. When your alarm clock aroused, you were already awake. You got up and got dressed. Your parents were still sleeping. You had breakfast, grabbed your backpack and went outside.

In your way to the bus stop as usual, you met up with Jinhyun. “Good morning! Another school day, hum? Thank god it’s already Thursday.”, she greeted you with her usual smile. “Yeah. Thank god it’s already Thursday.”, you repeated but in a lower tone. “Oh. Why a sad face Hanna?”, she questioned in concern. “It’s nothing. I just didn’t sleep well.”, you answered. “Oh okay.”, she shrugged.

You both continued walking. You were now at the bus stop. Luckily it was just you both waiting for the bus. “Oh and you can sit with me today.”, you said. “Really? Good, I really don’t like when Junghee sits next to me.”, she made a face.

You laughed, because she was talking about the guy who had a crush on her, and he wasn’t her type at all. He was like 5 years younger than both of you, he was small and chubby, used glasses, and was a nerd. “Haha, Jinhyun you’re so mean!”, you actually managed to smile for the first time that day. “It’s not my fault. If I was mean I would say to him to change to another sit, but I’m not that bad. Oh and I made you smile. Yupy!”, she raised her hands up and jumped up and down. You had to laugh at her silliness. “Jinhyun don’t be silly. Look at you, making people to think that we’re both crazy.”, you grinned. She stopped and the bus came.

You sat in the bottom of the bus and next to the window, Jinhyun sat next to you. Five minutes later, the bus stopped again and Baekhyun entered. He quickly spotted you, but you weren’t alone so he sat in the first free seat he saw.

Again you felt pain in your heart. The way he looked at you, it made you think that you were completely wrong about the choice you made. You looked away.

You could see school already. The bus stopped and almost all of the people that were inside, got out, because it was mostly students.  You managed to not face Baekhyun almost all day, but since he was in the same class as you, it was really difficult.

You were surprised by the fact, he didn’t ask you anything or bothered you during the lessons breaks. Part of you was relieved and the other one was a bit disappointed.

Today you had classes until later. You ended your last lesson at 5:30pm, so you had just 10 minutes before the time to catch the bus back home. You and Jinhyun went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

After getting a snack and a drink, you caught the bus and got home. 


 

Sorry I've been writing small chapters, but i'll try to write bigger ones, from now on. :)