Don't want to hide my feelings anymore.

Young Romance

 

It was the second day you were in the hospital. Baekhyun would leave today. You were glad that he was fine. His rescue was the last proof you needed to know that you loved him, more than anything.

You were attentively reading your book that your mom had brought to you, so you would have something to entertain yourself with. You heard someone coming to your room, you looked up and your eyes met Baekhyun’s.

You swallowed hard. He was there, in front on you, in ‘your’ room. Maybe it could be now that your friendship would comeback. “Hey.”, he walked a few steps in your direction. “You’re leaving?”, you asked trying to have a conversation. He nodded. Something caught his attention. He approached the table that was in your side and grabbed the photo of you and him, which you used as a bookmark for your favorite books.

He intensively looked at it. “You still have it?”, he questioned you, “Of course I have it. How could I not have one of the most precious things that is part of my life?”, you glanced at the photo, you took a deep breath and spoke, “Look, Baekhyun, I’m really sorry. For everything, for had stopped talking to you, for had made you suffer, for had ignored you, for everything. It just, my heart was confused and because of it, I hurt one of the most important people in life.”, you paused, tears were falling down your soft cheeks, “I’m so stupid. Instead of making our friendship work out I just made it worse. But I found something even better, I found that I loved a boy.”, you continued. Baekhyun’s face fell as he thought that you were talking about D.O.

“And that boy is named Byun Baekhyun. He’s my best friend, my crush, my lover, my saver, my protector, he’s part of me, of my childhood, and it’s him, whom I love. I don’t want to hide my feelings for him anymore.”, you finally confessed to him. His eyes were bigger than ever, he was looking at you with a shocked face. You were now afraid that he didn’t like you anymore. “Y-you, like me?”, he stammered. You blushed and nodded.

Then Jinhyun and D.O knocked on the door. They stood by the door as they noticed that Baekhyun was inside. He then came near you, leaned and kissed your forehead. He gave you a smile and left the room.

Jinhyun ran to you, “OMG, what was that?”, she asked surprised. You blinked and then released a big and bright smile, “I don’t know.”, you said surprised as well. “Are you friends again?”, she looked more than happy, “Why do you ask me questions that I don’t know the answer?”, you asked back. “Well, this one you know for sure. Are you better?”, D.O interrupted your conversation with Jinhyun. You nodded. They talked to you until the nurse came announcing that the time to visit ended. So they waved and left.

*They were weird. They seemed closer with each other. Is something going on between them? Oh my, so exciting.* you wondered, as you went back to reading.

It was 6pm, when the doctor finally discharged you from the hospital. You were happy to leave that place earlier than you thought. Your parents helped you exiting because you had to dress up and take your objects with you. You got out of the hospital and went home.

When you arrived home, you texted Jinhyun, D.O and Baekhyun, saying that you were already at home. You got Jinhyun’s and D.O’s replies, but not Baekhyun’s. You replaced the sad thoughts to happy ones. *Maybe his phone has no battery.*, you tried to forget it.

Soon, night came and you went to sleep.

 


Guys you sure, make my day. I love you. :D

Well, seeing that this FF, is now, approaching the end. I was thinking of doing a sequel, but, I'm not sure yet. :P

Hanna, confessed to Baekhyun. XD OMG! Well, are Jinhyun and D.O a couple, or just friends? Well, maybe you'll know in the next chapter. :P