Getting ready for the party.

Young Romance

You had tried so many dresses that you were tired already and still you needed to apply the makeup and get your hair done too. “Aish, I’m tired already!”, you sat at your bed. Jinhyun that was also sitting on the bed, jumped and turned to you with a big and bright smile. “How could we forget it? I have the perfect dress for you! Where did you put the dress you bought last time in the mall?’, she asked maybe more eager than you.

You wondered for a bit, “I bought two remember.”, she rolled her eyes, “The blue one.”. You answered, “Well, I think I haven’t taken it from the box yet.”, she opened in shock. “How could you forget that beautiful dress inside the box?”, she just couldn’t believe you. You eyed her as if you were with no patience to hear those types of questions. “Okay, okay, go get it and try it on.”, she demanded you.

You did as she told you and came out of the bathroom with the dress on. She sighed and gave you a sweet smile, “As beautiful as always. That’s the best choice.”, she gave you thumbs up. You were now satisfied. You put the dress over your bed and started putting the other ones in the closet.

Jinhyun and you went to the hairdresser. The salon, had a “hair” part, a “makeup” part and a “nails” part. Of course you went to the “hair” section first. You got your hair done and when you were about to switch to the makeup section you saw Jinhyun in the “nails” part. You chuckled and sat on the chair the lady demanded you to sit. You quickly finished. You were satisfied with all, with the hair and the makeup, everything. You had to admit that you looked pretty. You paid and called Jinhyun that had finished first.

“Waaaa neomu yeoppeuda!”, she clapped and smiled. You shook your head, “You’re so silly, but thank you.”, you thanked. She remembered that she didn’t even ask you with who you would go and those kind of questions and began. “So, with who are you going?”, she asked, “You know the guy I’ve been talking with? I’ll go with him. It’s a classic party, it’s not something crazy with loud music and lots of teenagers.”, you explained. “Oh I see. And …. Do you want to tell me something more?”, she wanted to know details of your friendship with him, but you of course, wouldn’t tell her. “I guess there’s nothing more to tell.”, you shrugged. She let that one pass and you both made your way back to your respective houses. 

 

This is how yur hair looked like. [A/N: This is how your hair looked like.]

 

You were wearing the dress already and you were putting the high heels on, when your mom entered in your room. “Oh, my daughter is so pretty.”, she gave you a proud look. “Thanks mom.”, you thanked. She gave you a hug and said, “You’ve grown up. You’re a beautiful woman now, but for us, you’ll always be our baby.”, she was starting to tear up.

“Oh no mom. Please don’t cry. You’ll make me cry too and then I’ll mess my makeup.”, you joked. She smiled and gave you a last hug. “Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll go down now.”, she kissed your forehead and went out of the room.

Minutes later the bell rang. Your mom opened the door and asked while looking at the handsome boy with a black suit standing in front of her. “You must be D.O, right?”, your mom smiled. He nodded. She then made a gesture for D.O to enter. “Hanna, must be already prepared. I’ll go call her. You can sit if you want.”, your mom gently spoke. “Thanks.”, D.O thanked her but he preferred not to sit, so he stood where he was.

Your mom was about to go call you, but she stopped when she noticed that you were already coming down. When D.O saw you he didn’t even blinked, he was with his mouth opened from the view he was seeing.

You smiled, “How do I look?”, you asked. “Aah –ah, y-you … look … absolutely gorgeous.”, he answered stuttering. You laughed and said. “Well, I’m here, so, let’s go?”, he nodded. “Bye mom, tell dad I won’t be late.”, you shouted while exiting your house. Your mom came by the door and waved.