My all time protector

Young Romance

 

You took your phone out of your jacket’s pocket to check the time. “Oh my god, it’s so late! I hope my dad won’t realize that I’m not at home.”, you said worriedly while you got up. Baekhyun saw you getting up and did the same, “Don’t worry, I’m sure if your dad had realized that he would have called you, and you didn’t receive any call since we’re here. So, it means he didn’t notice that you aren’t at home.”, he said. You sighed in relief at his words. *I hope so.*

You were on your way back home. It was dark and silent. There was no one in the streets. It looked scaring, like a scene taken out of a horror movie. “Aish, this looks so scary. There’s no one in the streets, it’s all quiet and dark.”, you grabbed Baekhyun’s arm as a cold breeze passed by and gave you a shiver down your spine. “Well, it’s not that a few gangsters will show up and attack us, but if that happened you would have your super hero right here.”, he joked as he pointed to himself.

You giggled and looked around as if you were looking for something, “Hum…. What super hero? I don’t see him.”, you . Baekhyun started tickling you. You couldn’t breathe of laughing so much, “Yah stop! I can’t breathe!”, you demanded. Finally, when Baekhyun felt he had torture you enough, he stopped.

As if to contradict Baekhyun’s words, out of nowhere three guys appeared, two in front of both you and one behind. They were all dressed in dark clothes. Now you were scared. “Hey, look what we have here.”, a first guy, the one with a jacket on, smirked. He looked you up and down.

You just felt another shiver running down your spine. “What a beautiful girl. Don’t you want to tell me your name?”, he tried to touch your cheek but you stepped back. Baekhyun bravely stood in front of you and spoke, “Don’t touch her!”. The guy was enjoying the whole situation, “Otherwise?”, he asked and waited for Baekhyun to answer, but after he could start a fight he stood quiet. “Easy, we’re not going to hurt your girlfriend, don’t worry.”, the guy couldn’t take that smirk of his face.

You just wanted to get out of there. You were more than scared now. “Get out of the way!”, Baekhyun shouted. The guy, who seemed to be the leader of this small gang, made a signal to the one that was behind you. Without a blink of an eye, the two guys in front of you attacked Baekhyun and the other one grabbed you. No giving you a choice to do something.

It was the first time you saw Baekhyun fighting even though you were focused on trying to get away from the guy. From the glimpses you caught from Baekhyun, you could see he could fight pretty well. After a while of fighting you noticed that Baekhyun couldn’t handle much more, that’s when you saw one of them punch Baekhyun’s face, “Oh my god Baekhyun!”, you shouted as you saw Baekhyun landing hard on the ground.

You kicked and shook yourself in hope to get away of those arms, “Let me go! Somebody help!”, you shouted. The guy put his hand on your mouth to cover it, so you couldn’t scream and dragged you down the street.

At hearing your pleading screams, Baekhyun gained strength and got up from the floor. He lifted his foot and kicked one guy in the face. The kick was so strong that the guy fell and didn’t get up. The second guy was next. Baekhyun punched him in the tummy and with his knee hit him in the same place. The guy was in so much pain that didn’t bother to hit back.

Now that he had finished with the two guys, Baekhyun glanced around as he searched for you. Then he found the 3rd guy dragging you a few meters away. He ran towards you and when he was behind the guy, he clung the guy’s shirt from behind and slammed him in the wall.

You were now free from those muscled, awful and terrifying arms. With the impact of his head on the wall the guy couldn’t get up as he got unconscious.

Baekhyun walk to you and asked, “You’re okay?”, he fought for air. You nodded. You were still shocked with what had just happened and Baekhyun could see it in your eyes. “Let’s get out of here.”, Baekhyun took your trembling hand and you both went back home.