A new friend.

Young Romance

 

Sunday passed as a boring day and another school week started. The routine you had was always the same: get up, eat breakfast, get dressed etc. You were ready to leave when you looked outside. Today was a different day. This Monday wasn’t like the other days, bright and shiny, it was cloudy and was a little windy.

 

Before leaving the house you went to find your umbrella. *Where in the world did I put it?*, you thought as you looked for the umbrella. Finally you found it and went to school. You started with English lesson.

Lunch came and you and Jinhyun went to lunch at the cafeteria. Baekhyun hadn’t talked to you ever since the last call you had with him. You could feel already an empty hole in your heart.

You ended your last lesson and when you were about to go outside, you noticed that it was raining. Since you had no other place to go you decided to stay at school until the bus came. You went to the library and you sat at a table in almost the very end of the room, next to a window. You took the book you had been reading and started to read.

Minutes later, you felt someone approaching. Before you could look at the person, she/he spoke. “Hey, do you mind if I sit here?”, you looked at the person and a very handsome and hot guy yet cute, with big eyes and a bright smile was standing in front of the table. “No not at all.”, you gave him a smile and shook your head. *Why would he want to sit here if there are so many free tables?*, you wondered while going back to your book.

He took a school book out of his backpack and spoke again. “Oh and by the way, I’m Kyungsoo, but my friends call me D.O.”, he held out his hand. You chuckled and you shook hands with him, “I’m Hanna.”, you introduced too. “Why are you laughing? Do I have something on my face?”, he asked. You shook your head, “No is just …. Shaking hands?”, you laughed. He shyly smiled, “Well, how would I greet you? With a kiss on the cheek, as Europeans do?”, he showed his humorous side. You laughed again. You liked the guy so far. “Well, a bow was enough, but it was funny in that way.”, you said and shrugged.

“So you’re a new student? I guess I haven’t seen you here before.”, you examined his face as you tried to remember him. “Yeah, I am. I’m on class C. The same grade as you.”, he explained. “So it means we’re on the same age as well?”, you asked. “Probably. I turned eighteen in January and you?”, he questioned back, “Happy very, very, very late birthday. I’m just turning eighteen in November, it’s so far away.”, you pouted. He giggled, “Thank you. Well, considering that we’re on April, yeah it’s far away.”, he nodded.

 

It happened you looked to the window and you realized that was no longer raining, “Oh it stopped raining.”, you said with a bit of happiness in your voice. D.O also looked outside, “Yeah it seems it stopped.”. You took your phone out of the pocket of your light blue jacket and checked the time. “Well, I should go now, I have to catch the bus.”, you said while putting the book inside your backpack. “Wait, before you go … Can I have your number?”, he shyly asked while scratching the back of his neck.

 

You hesitated but in the end both of you switched numbers and you went back home.

 

You greeted your parents and went right to your room. You changed into more comfortable clothes and sat on your desk. You took out the Sciences book and started to study for your mid-term that you would have on Friday.

 

It passed 2 hours and half and you were tired of studying already, so you went to get a glass of water. When you came back your phone’s screen was lighted up, it had a note saying: New text. You clicked on the ‘show’ button and before reading the text you looked at the ID, it said ‘Kyungsoo (D.O)’. “Hey, I forgot to say: Nice to meet you; earlier. :P”, you read the text and texted him back, “It’s okay. In that case I also forgot to say that, so nice to meet you too. ^^ Oh and by the way, you seem a very nice guy. :$ (shy smiley)”, you could feel him blushing in the «other side». Your phone vibrated again. “Haha. Thank you. You seemed a nice girl too. I think that was why I went to talk to you. :P

 

You both exchanged text messages until you fell asleep.

 


Waaaaa, Hanna meets a new friend. And on top of that he is Hot, handsome, cute .... just seems like D.O ^^

What is going to happen in the next chapters? What do you think?

Let's wait and see. XD