Vent to your grandparents.

Young Romance

 

You didn’t know where you were going, you just wanted to find a place where you could compose yourself and think about all this. You ended up in your grandparents’ house.

It was a really special place to you, although they had already died, you could sense their presence and you would talk to them. Whenever you had a problem, you would always to their house. It would make you think and you would be able to find a solution to your problem.

You sat at the couch and sighed. Your eyes were red from crying so hard. You looked around as if you were looking for your grandparents to show up. You leaned your head back at you faced the ceiling. It was white and empty, the total opposite of your mind right now.

You closed your eyes and started, “Hey, I showed up again hum? … I guess I’m having problems lately. You must think that I only come here just to ask for help in solving my problems. You must think that I’m a terrible granddaughter. I’m sorry. You know I miss you so much. You mean so much for me, even if you’re not here physically you still mean the world to me.”, you sobbed, “Why did you have to go? Couldn’t you stay here for thousand years?”, you sighed. “How I wish you could be here. It would be so much easier. And now with all this that happened with Baekhyun I just can’t- I just can’t find the right solution now. Remember once I brought Baekhyun here? Haha, he was scared of you, grandpa.”, you chuckled as you remembere the first time you brought Baekhyun to your grandparents house.

“In that time we were friends, nothing of this would happen in that time. We were too childish. Now we’re grown up, right? It’s normal to happen this kind of things. But …. Why is it so difficult to handle them? You know what the problem really is? Is that he likes me, yeah, he likes me, and I’m not sure of my feelings for him. Of course I like him too, but … what should I do? I mean a part of me wants to accept and to return the feelings he has for me, but the other part …. wants to reject them.”, you looked at the ground.

“Maybe I should be away from him, for some time. Yeah maybe it’s what I’m going to do. It might be hard but I have to do what my heart says me to. Hey, grandma, remember that you always told me that? Whenever I talked to you, you would help me and in the end, you would say to do what my heart says me to do.”, you smiled to yourself.

You could remember every single feature of your grandparents. You were now, much more calm and with your ideas organized. You got up from the couch and glanced one more time to the old like living room.

You opened the front door and looked back, “Bye grandma and grandpa, I’ll visit you soon. Thanks, for always being with me when I need the most, even …. if you’re not physically.”, you went outside, locked the door and made your way home.

You were a few meters away from the gate of your house, when you noticed your mom’s car. *She’s already at home.*, you grinned. You opened the gate and went inside.

 

 


Sorry, for the late update. I've been with no ideas.

Well here it is, i hope you enjoy it.

I think this chapter is a little one, but still i hope you enjoy and DON'T forget to comment please ^^