Party invitation

Young Romance

 

The rest of the week went well.

It was Friday night and you were sitting in your bed reading your usual book. You were peacefully reading it when your phone lighted up. You received a text from D.O, a little smile showed up on your face when you looked at the ID. “Hey. Are you busy or can we talk?”, he asked. You texted him back, “Hey. Hum, yeah we can talk.”. Some seconds later you received another text from him. “Good. I wanted to ask you something … Do you have plans for tomorrow afternoon?”, you raised an eyebrow and answered him, “No I don’t have. Why?”.

This time it took longer to receive the text, maybe he saw it minutes later after you had sent it. “Well, my aunt will make a party in her restaurant, to celebrate 3 months since she opened it. She invited some people and almost all of them, I don’t even know. So, I wanted to invite you to come. I understand if you don’t want to, because it’s not the type of party we (teenagers) like to go, but I thought we could have at least some fun. Do you want to come? :$”, you were surprised by his sudden invitation.

Well, certainly it wasn’t the type of parties you liked but, you thought that maybe D.O would feel lonely in the amount of strange people that would go so you accepted. “Okay. It’s fine. Maybe you would be there alone, with no one to talk to and have fun with, so I’ll go. Anyway, it’s always a way to get distracted, and it’s been a while since I went to a party. :D”, just ten seconds later you received another text from him, “Thank you so much. You just saved my life. So I guess I see you tomorrow at 18 o’clock. I’ll pick you up, okay? I can’t wait. XD”, you chuckled at his text, “Haha. Good, that means I’m a good person. :P Okay. See you tomorrow then.”. Ending the conversation he sent, “Yes you are. Good night. Sleep well.”, and you replied “Good night, you too.”.

You decided to go to bed, so you laid down, turned off the lights and closed your eyes.

-------

“Honey, wake up! Breakfast is already prepared.”, you woke up to the voice of your mom, who was standing by the door of your room. You slowly got up, got dressed and went downstairs. You sat at the table and started eating with your parents. “Oh mom, dad, I’ll go to a party today.”, you informed your parents as you put the cereals you liked the most in your favorite bowl.

“What?”, your dad calmly asked while putting the melted chocolate over the slice of cake he had. “Well, I was invited to go to a party today. I can go, right?”, you asked. Your parents normally would let you go before … the usual questionnaire.

“Where’s the party?”, your mom started. You kindly answered, “It’s in the restaurant of D.O’s aunt.”, your dad frowned, “D.O?”. You realized that you hadn’t told your parents about your new friend yet. “Hum, yes. He’s my new friend. Don’t worry, he’s a good student, polite and friendly. I went to study with him on the last Wednesday, he also helped me studying, so he’s not a bad guy.”, you comforted your parent’s. “And the party …?”, your dad wanted more details. You sighed, “It’s a classic party, it’s not one of those crazy parties you see on TV. It’s to commemorate 3 months that D.O’s aunt’s restaurant was opened.”, your mom looked at you, “Well, for me you can go.”.

Then you both looked at your dad, “Well, from what you told me, I guess it’s okay for you to go.”, you smiled and got up, because you had already finished eating. “Thanks mom and dad!”, you gave them each a hug.

You went upstairs and started thinking on what you would wear for the party. You opened your closet and started taking out clothes that you thought that were good for the occasion. Who would be the best person to help you in these situations? You decided to call Jinhyun.

“Hello?”, she asked in the other side, “Jinhyun, I need your help! Mind coming to my house now?”, you asked while looking at a dress you had on your other hand. “No, I don’t mind, but is everything fine?”, she looked worried at your sudden call and straightforwardness. “Hum, no, not really.”, you made a face while seeing your completely messed room. “Oh, I’ll go now.”, she said. “Thanks, bye.”, and you hung up.

Ten minutes later you heard the bell ring, you were about to go open the door, but your mom had already opened and Jinhyun went upstairs in direction to you room. She knocked on the door, “Come in!”, you shouted, she entered and her jaw dropped at the amount of clothes you had scattered on your room. “Hanna? You told me that you weren’t fine, but …. Is it that bad?”, your friend asked still in shock. You came from your bathroom and eyed her. “I really need your help! I don’t know what I should wear for a party that I have today.”, you pouted with a little panic visible in your voice.

She looked at all the clothes and started to pick some. She had a long way to go.

 

 


 

Hey!. :) kkkk 

Waaaa Hanna's going to a party. What will she wear? kkkk And what will happen in the party?

Let's wait and see XD I'm grateful for all the comments i've received. Once again, thank you. I hope i get more :P