Kim Hanna I love you!

Young Romance

 

You got home right in time, because without a minute, your dad knocked on the door of your room. You answered and he got inside. “Oh you’re already dressed? You woke up early today, hum?”, he asked surprised. You nodded, “Yeah, hum, I wasn’t sleepy anymore so I got up and dressed up.”, you lied. “Okay, I was going to wake you up, but since you’re already awake, I guess I have a helper to make breakfast.”, he smiled in hope you accepted. “Hum, dad, I-I’m not really hungry.”, pouted.

He became worried, “Oh what? How can you not have appetite in the morning?”, you scratched you head, “I’m sorry, I’m really not hungry, but still I can help you.”. you shrugged.

He sighed and stretched his arm so you would go with him. You went downstairs with your dad and helped him with breakfast. As usual he had to go to work, so you were alone at home now.

You wondered about your mom, *She said that she would come home today, why isn’t she here already? Maybe I should phone her.*, you went to get your phone in your room. You looked for your mom’s number and pressed the call button. You waited for her to pick up, but she didn’t. You grew curious but also worried. *Why isn’t she picking up my call? Did something happen? I hope not.*.

You laid down on your bed and started to remember the good times you had with Baekhyun lately. He was a really good friend to you. You liked to be with him so much. Although he was your friend you thought he was really handsome and would be a really good boyfriend to whoever he would date. He helped you in bad times, made you laugh, protected you, cared for you and knew almost everything about you. He did much more than what Kang In did when he dated you.

You realized that this friendship had something more. You didn’t want to believe but you had too much proofs of it. Lately you have been really close with him. *Is this love? If it is, is just me that feels like this?*, you asked yourself if you liked Baekhyun. You thought it would be the best if he didn’t like you, so you wouldn’t have to be away from him, then your friendship wouldn’t end. *Let’s wait a little bit, so I can find out that if my feelings for him are real or not.*

Tired of being at home, you got up and went to take a walk.

------ BAEKHYUN’S POV-----

I was determinate to tell her how much I loved her. It was a risk I had to take. I had to be prepared for everything. If I told her I could lose her, I could be just friends or maybe we could be more than that.

I was in my way to her house. Suddenly I saw her leaving the house. I ran to catch up with her, “Hanna!” she turned back and waved. “Wait!” I shouted from the other side of the road. I crossed the road to the side where she was.

“Hey! Can’t be much time without me?” she joked, I smiled because in fact it was true. “I need to tell you something.”, I looked more serious. I could feel she was thinking about what I would tell her.

“I don’t really know how to say this to you. Hum …. Well, you’ve been my best friend for a while now. We became really close, we shared secrets, we shared happy, sad, terrifying, funny moments and we already know each other pretty well. I want you to know that for me you became the most beautiful girl. You are charming, funny, honest, playful and that’s why I’m here to tell you something really important. Kim Hanna, I love you! No matter what happened in the past or it will happen in the future, I’ll always love you, protect you, care for you and be there for you. You became really special to me. You might not like me the same way I like you but, I had to take the risk to tell you what you meant for me.” I sighed, “I couldn’t keep it inside for any longer. It was suffocating me.”, I waited for her to say something.

----- END OF BAEKHYUN’S POV ------

You were there surprised, shocked, frozen, you didn’t know what to say or do. The thoughts you had earlier about your friendship with Baekhyun were right. There was something more than just friendship. You blinked and looked away. Your feelings for him were not defined yet. You couldn’t be more than just a friend when you didn’t know the real feelings you had for Baekhyun. It wasn’t right.

He was standing in front of you, expecting you to say something. Your eyes filled with tears because of his sincere, sweet and unexpected words. You shook your head “I’m sorry Baekhyun.”. you turned away and walked fast. You were confused and you needed some time alone to think.

It was hell difficult to leave him there without saying anything than just a “I’m sorry.”. He had just confessed to you and in return you ran away.

As you were further from him, you started to cry harder.