Day off, for fun!

Young Romance

 

Since your parents weren’t at home, you decided to call Jinhyun and ask her to go watch a movie with you. She accepted and you met up with her at the bus stop. “Hanna!”, she called for you in the other side of the road.

As soon as you noticed her, she waved at you and you waved back. She crossed the road and went in your direction.  “Hey! Long time we don’t go out together.”, she states while sitting next to you. “Yeah, it’s been a while.”, you grinned. “But thank you for calling me and asking me to go out, because I was bored. I had nothing to do.”, “Me too, my parents aren’t at home and I had nothing better to do too.”, you said and she gave you a smile.

Within 5 minutes the bus came and you went to the mall which had a cinema. Before watching the movie you went to McDonalds and ate lunch. When finished lunch you went to the cinema. You both couldn’t pick a movie to watch, you wanted to watch a romance one but also a comic one. In the end you choose the comic one. For you it was the best choice since you needed to laugh and if you would watch the other one you probably would be always thinking of Baekhyun.

The movie ended and you went out of the room with your hands in your tummy for laughing so much. “Oh my god! I laughed so hard that my tummy hurts.”, Jinhyun said while trying to breathe. “Yeah. I think I didn’t laugh like that since my grandparents’ death.”, you were with your hands in your tummy. Your face instantly became less happy. Jinhyun hugged you, “Get over it. You must be happy and I bet they want you to be happy as well. So let’s just have fun, okay?”, she pulled back.

You nodded and gave her a smile. “So what are we going to do now?”, you asked. She thought for a bit but quickly found something. “Why don’t we go to some stores? Since we’re on the mall, we could have fun in the stores.”, a bright smile appeared on your face. You raised you hand up and shouted “Let’s go!”.

You entered in almost every single store you saw. You entered in a sunglasses store. Jinhyun appeared next to you with funny sunglasses, you almost cried of laughing at her expressions. You laughed at yourselves, at the faces you were making. Finally you got out.

Jinhyun spotted a clothes store, “Oh look! Let’s go to that one!”, she grabbed your arm and pulled you. You entered.  “Jinhyun this store is huge!”, you looked at your side and there was no Jinhyun. You tried to find her but no signs of her. *Aish, where in the world is that girl?*, you wondered.

You were tired of trying to find her, so you looked for some pretty clothes to try on. You got skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt with the ‘superman’ symbol, a short dress, a dark blue jacket and a basic white shirt to match with the jacket.

  

    

When you were going to try the clothes on, you spotted Jinhyun with some clothes too. “Yah! Here you are. I’ve been looking for you.”, you said. “I’m sorry but I totally got lost in those amazing clothes. There are so many that I want to have. Er, I don’t have enough money.”, she shrugged. “Well, same with me. I just picked some to try on.”, you glance to your clothes. She looked at them too and smiled “I can see by the clothes you picked that you're going to be y on them.”, she complimented you.

You laughed, and rolled your eyes. The first one to try the clothes on was Jinhyun. She picked casual and sportive pieces, she had a good taste for that kind of clothes. She looked really cute in some of them.

The next one was you. You first matched the skinny jeans with the “superman” t-shirt.  You came out and Jinhyun gave you thumbs up. You tried the next outfit, it was the same jeans with the blue jacket and the white shirt. You once again came out. “Waaa, you really look good on that outfit, it suits you. You look chick and mature.”, Jinhyun said.

Satisfied you changed to the last one, the dress. “Oh my god. I love it!”, she shouted. “But … there’s missing one thing. I’ll be right back.”, and Jinhyun went to find the “thing” that was missing.

You heard someone approaching, you looked to see who it was and Jinhyun appeared with another dress and two pairs of high heels.

 

 

You widened when you saw the heels. “OMG, I’m not going to try that!” Jinhyun made a face “Of course you’re going. Come on, try the pink ones with that dress you’re wearing.”, she demanded. You did as told and you put on the high heels. You tried to balance a bit while trying to get up from the sit. You walked a bit a turned to Jinhyun. “So, how am I?”, you asked. Jinhyun’s mouth was opened.  “You … look ... gorgeous. Now go on and try the other dress with the other high heels, to make my jaw drop again.”, she told you. When you looked at the heels you just thought *This girl is totally crazy. How am I suppose to be balanced in this killer shoes?*

You wore the dress and put on the shoes. You came outside, for the last time and turned around. When Jinhyun saw you she just took her phone out and took a picture without you realizing. “What are you doing?”, you asked. “I’m taking a picture of the next Miss Gorgeous body!”, you laughed and shook you head in disapproval.

You turned to the mirror and looked at your reflection. You had to admit that the dress suited you well and the high heels made your legs longer. So you liked it. “You know Jinhyun. You are the worst friend I have! Making me spend money on clothes that I really like.”, you said in a joking tone of voice and she laughed at you. You changed to your clothes and went to the register.

“It feels so good shopping.”, Jinhyun said while exiting the store with both hands full of bags. You were also with a lot of bags since you bought all the clothes and shoes you tried on. “Yeah, but it’s tiring.”, you pouted.

You were now leaving the mall since you had already had fun and bought some things. You caught the bus back home and tried to rest on the way back.

 


This is a longer one. Waaaa i really enjoyed writing this one because it had clothes and shoes on it LOL

Well i hope you like it! <3