Baekhyun's rescue.

Young Romance

 

You were having the first class after lunch time, in the second last classroom of the second floor. It was English class and it was the only one you didn’t share with Baekhyun. You were in the back of the room playing with your pencil when, it started to smell of something burning and right away all the students started to comment. The smell was now very intense. Calmly the teacher demanded to get out of the room. You started to pick your things but when you looked up there was no one in the room.

Smoke was now forming inside the room. You managed to get out of the room but as you approached the stairs that headed to the first floor you became weak. You were coughing because of the smoke. It was hard to breathe, you were closer to the stairs but flames showed up in front of you. You started to panic, you didn’t know what to do. Without realizing flames were all over and you couldn’t find a way out. This wasn’t the way you wanted to die.

The school was evacuated. Baekhyun was worried. He searched everywhere and didn’t see you. He wanted to know if you were fine. When he saw D.O and Jinhyun coming out he ran to them. “Where’s Hanna?”, he asked desperately. D.O worried looked at Jinhyun as if she could know where you were.

She shook her head, “She was with me in the classroom but when I came out she wasn’t by my side anymore.”. At hearing this Baekhyun ran into the school without even thinking twice. A teacher that was coming out yelled at Baekhyun, “Comeback here! What are you doing you fool?”, the teacher quickly searched for a fireman that had already arrived and told him that there was a student in there.

You were weaker than before, you were now laying on the ground. Your lungs were full of smoke. You were with your eyes closed fighting for air. You tried to get up but your weak legs didn’t let you and you landed on the floor.

Baekhyun was now on the second floor. He noticed a thin and petite figure, laid on the floor. His face was covered with terror, fear and frustration. Flames were diving you both. “Hanna, can you hear me?”, he yelled desperately. You heard just a sound but it seemed too far away. You turned your head around. You didn’t have strength to even lift your arm.

Without a blink of an eye a part of the ceiling on your side fell. Baekhyun shouted in horror, “Hanna!”, he was now more than determined to save you. He walked a few steps backwards, gained impulse and started running towards the flames and successfully jumped over it.

People outside were commenting your disappearance and the entrance of Baekhyun in the building. “Oh my god, I hope they’re fine.”, Jinhyun calmed herself. “Everything is going to be okay.”, D.O comforted her as he patted her back and  took her in his embrace.

Baekhyun let out a sigh in relief as he saw that the ceiling didn’t fall on you. He knelt down and shook you, “Hanna, do you hear me? Hanna?”, you half opened your eyes and slowly turned your head, “Baekhyun?”, you asked as you saw a blurry figure. Baekhyun cupped his hand on your cheek, “I’m going to get you out of here.”, he promised.

He looked around searching for a way out, but there was no way he could find. He got up, entered in a class room and grabbed a table. Those tables weren’t made of wood so they wouldn’t burn. He quickly threw it to the flames so it could serve as a bridge. He picked you in bridal style and carried you to the other side.

Jinhyun was almost crying and D.O was hugging her and patting her back. All it could be seen was smoke coming out from inside the building. Ambulances were parked in front of the school, succoring students. “Look, it’s Baekhyun and Hanna!”, a girl shouted as she saw Baekhyun coming out while carrying you, like a real super hero. Jinhyun and D.O turned around and ran in your direction, like some firemen did.

The fireman took you in his arms and headed to an ambulance as Baekhyun followed him. They put you inside the ambulance in a gurney and they ordered Baekhyun to enter too. Other two men went to the front and drove off.

You were on your way to the hospital. Baekhyun couldn’t take his eyes off of you. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it.

The nurse that was in the other side of you, checked your pulse and Baekhyun worriedly asked, “How’s she?”, the nurse looked at him and sighed, “Her heartbeat is very, very weak. She must had caught too much smoke.”, Baekhyun glanced back to you. *Please, I can’t lose you now.*.

 


I was so excited while writing this chapter. What did you guys think of it? ;D

*Sighs* I'm happy. XD lol I think I'll just update tomorrow. :D it's 2:33am right now :)