Shining star and Bunny bacon finally together.

Young Romance

 

You stretched your arms, after having a very peaceful sleep. You went downstairs and your mom was preparing breakfast. You ate and like you always do, you went to your room. You checked your phone and you had a text from Jinhyun “Call me.”, it was just what the text said. You decided to call her, “Hello?”, “What do you want?”, you asked, “Yah, not even a day passed after getting out of the hospital and you’re already with bad mood?!”, she said and you chuckled, “Please move on then.”, “Okay, so, I asked you to call me, because I have something to tell you. Can you come to my house? I don’t want to tell you on the phone.”, you sighed, “Okay, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”, you said before you hung up the call.

You dressed up and told your parents that you would go to Jinhyun’s house. They hesitated a bit because you just got out of the hospital yesterday, but they let you go.

*Ding Dong*, you rang the bell. Without 10 seconds Jinhyun opened the door. She grabbed your hand and dragged you with her. “Mom, I’ll be on my room with Hanna.” she shouted. You were now on her room, it wasn’t really different from yours, it was actually almost the same, the difference was the color and some other stuff.

You sat on her bed, you could see she was excited with something and also nervous. “Are you okay? You seem, nervous.”, you asked. She sighed and smiled “Hanna, it happened something reeeeaaaally good to me.”, she started. You waited for her to tell, “D.O kissed me.”, she said almost as fast as she could. You widened in shock. “What?”, she nodded. You jumped from the bed and hugged her tightly, “OMG, I’m so happy for you!”, you said as you both jumped up and down.

You finally stopped, “So that means, you’re dating?”, you asked, “Well, I think so.”, she smiled, “You must be sure about it. It’s not that I think he is like those kind of guys, that play with girls feelings but, we never know.”, you assured. You had lunch on Jinhyun’s house and then you went to have a walk together. Later, D.O joined you both on the walk. You looked at him and Jinhyun, they were holding hands and happily talking like couples do. You felt again, like a third wheel.

Suddenly you felt your phone vibrating. You saw Baekhyun’s ID and read the text. “Mind to meet me in the park, now?”, fortunately you were near the park. “Guys hum … I have to meet Baekhyun at the park. So, I’ll go now.”, you said. “Okay. I hope everything goes fine.”, she hugged you, “Good luck.”, D.O said and waved. You waved too and started walking away.

“Well, how about we go see if everything goes fine?”, Jinhyun playfully looked at D.O, “Isn’t that called spying?”, he asked smiling. “Oh come one, don’t tell me that you don’t want to see what’s going to happen.”, she pouted. “Okay fine, let’s go.”.

You looked for Baekhyun in the entire park but you didn’t see him. *I already know where he is.*, you thought. You walked to the grass, near the lake and saw Baekhyun, sat on the grass, with his arms around his knees. You sat next to him. “Hey.”, you greeted. He looked at you and also greeted. “Hey.”, “So, why did you ask me to meet you here?”, you calmly asked. “I need to tell you something. You already know what it is, but …” he said, while looking at the green grass.

You started to think of what he possibly wanted to tell you, but you didn’t know. He sighed. “It was really hard for me, having you away during all that time. I tried to understand, but, it had already passed so much time since I had confessed to you, that I was starting to think that it wasn’t worth insisting on a possibly relationship between us. Seeing you with that guy, I think his name is D.O, even supported those thoughts. You were happy with him, I saw you smiling, having fun, and I felt replaced. I still love you, like I always did. If I didn’t, I think wouldn’t have had that fear to lose you in the other day at school. I accept your apologies and just for you to know, all you said in hospital to me, it gave me hope and more than that, it made me stronger. All this to say what I said to you already. I love you my shining star.”, he finished his long speech and slowly got closer and closer to you.

You were looking in eyes, those beautiful and captivating eyes. Your faces were just separated for less than 5cm. Without wasting more time, Baekhyun locked his lips on yours and passionately kissed you.

It was the best feeling, having those soft, sweet and petit lips on yours. You pulled away, “Does this mean we’re dating, now?”, you asked innocently. He nodded, “Yeah. I guess you’re now officially my girlfriend.”, he smiled, “I love you Bunny Bacon.”, you smiled back and leaned in for one more kiss.

“OMO, what did I just see?”, Jinhyun had her jaw dropped. “Well, what were you waiting for? They liked each other.”, D.O said. She sighed “Yeah, yeah, Do Kyungsoo. And I also like you.”, she gave him a peck on the lips. “Oin, so cute. What is Jungmin going to say about that?”, you interrupted their moment.

They got surprised. They looked at you and Baekhyun that were laughing at their ridiculous figure, behind the bushes. “Get out of there and come join us.”, Baekhyun said. They did as he told and sat next to you. “Waa look at us. Two happy and lovely couples.”, you said. And you four laid down, on the grass enjoying the rest of a shiny afternoon.

END

 

 


Well, it's the end guys. What do you think of it? Please tell me tell me tell me :D 

Waaaa, i completed my FF. :D kkkk I feel weird now. :/ Thank for all the comments and subscribers and, thank you for reading my first FF. It means a lot to me. Thank you! <3 :') *cries of happiness*

I hope the ones who read it, liked it. And, I'll think of writing more FF, in the future. LOVE YOU ALL! XD