At your grandparents house.

Young Romance

 

A few minutes later you realized that you were still holding hands with Baekhyun. Your heart softened at the thought of him saving you and you smiled.

The silence was present since you got out of the place where that terrible fight occurred. “Are you okay?”, Baekhyun asked for the thousandth time that day. “Yeah, hum ….  I’m a bit terrified with all this but I’ll be okay. You should be more worried with you, because I know you’re not okay.”, you remembered all the kicks and punches he took just to save you.

You looked at him and noticed a wound in the corner of his lips. You stopped in front of him and you put your hand on his chin, making him move his head to the side. “Look at the wound you have here.”, you worriedly analyzed it. He warmly took your hand away, “I’m fine, don’t worry.”, he sweetly gazed at you.

You shook your head and grabbed his other hand, “No you’re not fine! Let’s go, I know I place not far from here where I can take care of you.”, he giggled, “Take care of me?”, he raised an eyebrow in a teasing way. You frowned, “Yeah, why? You need! It’s the least I can do for what you did for me earlier.”, you lowered your head.

He approached you, lifted your chin up and looked you right in your eyes. “You are really an amazing girl. My shinny star!”, again his dark brown eyes mesmerized you and you softened at your nickname.

You took his hand and led him to the place you talked about. You reached at your grandparent’s house and opened the gate and entered inside. They had already died and left this house to your parents.

“Well we’re here.”, you said as you remembered some of the beautiful memories you built with your grandparents in this house.. “Isn’t this the house of your grandparents?”, Baekhyun asked as he glanced around. You nodded.

You knew the place where the key of the front door was. You went to take it, then you opened the door and entered with Baekhyun. “You can sit. I’ll get the first aid box.”, you went upstairs. Baekhyun looked around and then finally sat on the couch. You got the first aid box and went downstairs. “Here, let me see the wound.”, you sat next to him and got ready to treat his terrible wound. Baekhyun rejected, “Seriously, this is nothing. I’m fine.”, with a serious face you looked at him, “Will you cooperate me and let me disinfect the wound?”, insisted. He sighed and slightly moved his head as if that was “yes”.

You started disinfecting the wound. You were carefully treating the wound when he flinched at the burning feeling the disinfectant cream made. “I’m sorry.”, you apologized as you continued to treat his wound concentrated.

Baekhyun had been looking at you for the whole time but you just noticed in that moment. “What? Why are you looking at me?”, you asked a bit awkwardly. “Nothing.”, he only answered. You finished treating the wound and put a dressing. “Well, that’s it. Done.”, you smiled in content for the good work you did.

Suddenly Baekhyun’s phone rang, he glance at the ID and picked it up. “Hey mom.”, he greeted. You thought why she was calling and made signals to Baekhyun. “Hum, yeah. I’m fine. Oh and another thing, don’t worry, I’ll sleep at Hanna’s grandparents house, okay? Don’t worry … Okay, bye.”, he hung up the call. “Great. You’re mom let you stay?”, you eagerly waited for his answer. He nodded. You jumped up and down and shouted, “Yay!”. He laughed at you and shook his head.

“Oh I got an idea! ... Well, forget it.”, you spoke. He was curious, “No, tell me.”. You shrugged, “No you must be tired, so let’s just go to sleep.”. He insisted, “No, I’m not going to sleep until you tell me what it is!”, he sure was stubborn. You rolled your eyes “Aish so stubborn! Okay, I thought we could, maybe, watch a movie.”, you told him. He liked your idea, “That’s a great idea! See sometimes is good to be stubborn.”, he teased and you slightly slapped him on his arm. Both of you went to find a movie to watch.

While Baekhyun was preparing the movie you went upstairs to get a blanket. The movie started and you were sitting next to Baekhyun, with your lap covered with the blanket. As the movie was going on, your eyes became heavy and you couldn’t keep them open anymore.

You laid your head on Baekhyun’s shoulder and closed your eyes. Baekhyun sweetly slimed when he saw you sleeping in his shoulder with that angelical look that only you had while sleeping. *You must have been so terrified. I’ll be always here to protect my shiny star, so she won’t lose her brightness.*, he caressed your cheek and got back to watch the movie.