Payback

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunday came and went and it was now Monday morning. After the incident on Saturday, your brothers followed you everywhere around the house to make sure you were safe and out of harms way. And you were intent on shaking them off when you went to school.

On Monday, you purposely left the house early to avoid your brothers following. Worst mistake. When you reached the school doors, you felt a sticky liquid poured over your head. For a moment, your vision was blurry, but it cleared up and you saw Miyoung and her friends with smirks plastered on their faces. Unknowingly, you had been drenched in sweet maple syrup.

" No one messes with me! So you better watch out, Lee Hyun Ji! " Miyoung cackled. At that moment, Sehun came behind them and took notice of the situation. Miyoung took this opportunity to cling onto Sehun like glue and snuggled up to him, not knowing that he was dead pissed. 

Sehun conjured up a tornado-like wind and lifted you up to the second floor. Miyoung's eyes widened and attempted to use her blue flame, but it was extinguished by Sehun's wind. 

" I would appreciate it if the fire was done outside. You do not want to pay a hefty sum for the damage of this school. Do you? " Sehun casually asked.

Miyoung's face turned bright red and stormed away. Sehun looked back you before taking you by the hand and dragging you to find his older brother. Both of you found Suho under a tree reading a book in the backyard. 

" HYUNG! SUHO HYUNG! " Sehun shouted. Suho looked up from his book, clearly annoyed at the younger's presence.

" What do you- Oh! Hyun Ji-ah! What happened? " Suho asked, momentarily forgot about his book.

" What do you think? Kang Miyoung did it. " Sehun rolled his eyes. Suho pulled you aside to where the drain was. 

" That girl really needs a piece of my mind. After I wash Hyun Ji. " Suho said. 

He formed a water ball and rinsed it all over you and the syrup just slid off like you were covered with oil. Sehun then used his wind powers to dry you. After all that's happened, the next thing you needed was a hug from your favourite cousin, and you did. 

Sehun chuckled, wrapping his arms around you and hugged you back.

" Thank You! Thank You! Thanks you guys!!! " You cried. 

" What do I get in return? " Sehun asked. 

" How about... A weeks worth of bubbletea with the devil? " You suggested. Sehun's eyes sparkled and he nodded his head. 

" What about me? Don't I get something too? " Suho asked, feeling left out. 

" Of course oppa! You get... Any book you want to buy or have been dying to buy! " You said.

" No need to. I have everything I need right here. " You made a face and Sehun gagged.

" Ey... Oppa's so cheesy sometimes... but it's okay! You're still my oppa! " You giggled and hugged him. 

From behind a pillar, Miyoung's eyes darkened in hatred as her flame threatened to burst forth. *You will pay for this Lee Hyun Ji!*

x-x-x

When lunch came, EXO was

Please log in to read the full chapter