Depression

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

Looking at the calendar, it had been 28 days since EXO had returned home and you were feeling lonelier than ever. The INFINITE boys were worried about two things. The fact that your birthday was just a few weeks away which was the 21st of December, and your health. 

You were eating less than normal and you were not taking your pills. Your brothers and father were worried that you might get into a blood coma and never wake up. So far, only Sungyeol was the only one who could make you take your blood capsules every two days.

But this week was the worst. It was the time of the month, but you were even more depressed. You didn't bother going for lunch and just ate dinner, which were a few meager bites before going back into your room and stare into space.

Everyday, the boys would see you weaker than the day before, your once pink and plump lips became chapped and pale due to the loss of blood. Your eyes seem like they have lost their souls and the boys were afraid of looking at you, as it would seem as if they were staring into oblivion.

Your skin turned sickly pale and the other students started to gossip about you like the first day of school. You started ignoring everyone. Teen Top, Eun Mi, Hara and Miyoung. But what kept you going, was the fact that Sehun was safe back in his home planet.

Thinking back to that day, you couldn't help but wonder why your uncle wanted you dead so much.

" Be prepared to face hell! "

" It's Lee Hyuk Min. Your uncle. "

" My men will attack anytime soon! "

" Today is just a warning attack! "

* Why does uncle want me dead so badly? What does he want from me? * You were so deep in thought that you didn't know that the teacher was calling you.

" LEE HYUN JI! " You stopped dreaming and looked at the teacher who was worried.

" Are you alright? " You nodded, but inside, you were still thinking. Sungjong turned back to look at you with a worried expression when he saw you furrow your eyebrows and had a confused expression. * What is she thinking about? *

He stopped staring when he saw you raise up your hands. The teacher stopped talking when she saw you raise up your hands. 

" Teacher, may I be excused to go to the washroom? " You weakly asked. With hesitation, the teacher granted you permission to leave the classroom while your friends looked at you in worry. With her powers of invisibility finally in good use, Hara left the classroom while the teacher was teaching. 

With heavy steps, you trudged towards the washroom. After splashing your face with cold water, you looked up in the mirror to see yourself in a mess. You could see a lot of changes. Your eyes were dull, your milky skin was sickly pale, even you'd admit that it was a disgusting sight. 

Suddenly, you felt light headed and fatigue washed over you. You didn't remember what had happened next, since you woke up in the school clinic with Hara by your side. She looked up and not

Please log in to read the full chapter