Friends

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" HYUN JI!!!!! " You heard a familiar call and turned around only to be attacked by your two youngest cousins. You almost fell back, if not for Sungyeol who was walking with you. You regained your balance after the two cousins let go and of course, they got a slap on the head by the two leaders. 

You looked at the two half-siblings who were rubbing their sore heads while wondering how hard their leaders had hit them. " Why are you guys looking for me? "

" We missed you!!! " They chorused. You raised an eyebrow at their answer, " But it's only been a week since I last saw you. " 

" I know! But we were back at Exo Planet and we missed you! " You recognised that tone Sehun made. He was already starting to pour out his aegyo. You started to back away while holding onto Sungyeol as he started to pour out his aegyo. 

" You know what? I would love to stay and chat, but I have an exam and Sehun's pouring out his aegyo. Control him and I'll see you later. " You held onto Sungyeol's hand and the both of you ran away from your cousins. The both of you ran until you reached your classroom. You turned around to bid goodbye to Sungyeol, but he suddenly pulled you into a hug. 

You were quite shocked at first, but then, he released you and ruffled your hair. " Do well on your exams, okay? I'll see you during break. " He said before leaving. You just stood there, still shocked that Sungyeol hugged you. You gave a small shrug and entered the classroom to be greeted by heated stares from the girls. 

You went to your desk and placed your bag down only to be confronted by Sungyeol's fangirls. You looked up at them fearfully and asked, " H-how can I help you? " 

One of them slammed their fist down onto your table, startling you. " You know it well! What makes you think you can hug our Sungyeol oppa, huh?! " 

Another girl slammed hers down. " If our queen, Kang Miyoung can't even get close to him, what makes you so special that you can get close to oppa?! "

" MOVE! " Miyoung pushed her way through the girl to you and looked you in the eye. " You little ... First you go after Sehun oppa, now Sungyeol oppa. What's wrong with you? Is Sehun oppa not enough?! " She held up a blazing blue hand that scared you.

* EXO oppas... Infinite oppas... Where are you??? * You shut your eyes and waited for the fire to burn you to numbness but felt nothing. You heard a gasp and looked up. 

" K-Kai... C-Chanyeol... How? When? " You were shocked. You knew they had the best control of temper and when someone bullies you up to this extent, it means they were that angry.

" Didn't think we will let you be in the same class as her, did you? We made the Principal transfer us to your class. " Chanyeol explained. Kai nodded in agreement. 

After so many months being together with your cousins again, you felt more than happy. But this, made you estatic. 

The fangirls were even angrier now that your cousins were around. Miyoung disregarded the fact that Chanyeol and Kai was there and just used her flame and gave you a slap which burned your face. You could feel nothing but numbness on the right side of your face.

Kai finally lost his patience and dragged the both of you including Chanyeol out into the corridor where he tranported the 4 of them to EXO's hangout spot where the rest of the members were. When Sehun saw you next to Kai, he bounded towards you only to notice your burn mark. 

His eyes turned to dangerous slits as he eyed the mark, " Who burned you? " You just bit your lip as you shook your head. He repeated the quesion, " I said, who burned you?! " You winced at the poison in his voice. 

Chanyeol and Kai cleared their throats and that got Sehun's attention. " I believe you're looking for this witch? " Kai told him before he moved aside to reveal Miyoung. You noticed Sehun's change of attitude almost immediately.

The once playful and shy maknae turned into an angry and dangerous one. With a fiery red aura around him he made his way towards Miyoung who was cowering in fright. But the boys did not do anything and some of them even smirked. 

You looked around and your eyes focused on Luhan, Sehun's best friend. He met eyes with you and you g

Please log in to read the full chapter