Poisoned

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

One and a half week after the bullying stopped, you had gotten sick.

Staying in bed from the previous night until now, you had caught an unknown disease.  With high fever, rashes, nausea and palpitation, you had been staying in bed for the past 10 hours, while complaining of pain near your back and abdominal area.

So far, 2 elite doctors came, but had no idea of what illness it might be. Both prescribing the same medicine, you took it without complain. The worst part of all, Sungyeol didn't know what sickness it was. Even after eating the prescribed medicine, your body temperature was still high and you still felt nauseous. 

Thinking that it may be of help, your brothers called your cousins who were still back on EXO. Seeing his face on the communicator, Woohyun called out, " Lay! " 

After focusing the camera, he finally responded. " Oh! Why did you call us? " Kris was by his side and so was their father.

" Good afternoon, Uncle! " The INFINITE boys respectfully greeted, to which the latter nodded.

" The reason? " Lay asked and Sungyeol gave them the short but detailed version of the story. Lay nodded and thought for a moment. 

" Can someone go and check her eye colour? " Lay requested. Your brothers were confused but did as they were told. L volunteered to go and he went up and came back down with a pale face a few seconds later. 

" Myungsoo? What's wrong? " Your uncle asked. L swallowed down his saliva and sat down.

" Her eyes. It's weird and scary. " He said, and everyone began to feel worried.

" Her eyes. Her left eye was blue, her other eye was purple. " L said and Lay froze. 

He whispered something in Kris's ears and he froze too. 

" Is something wrong with Hyun Ji, hyung? " Sungjong asked their cousin.

Lay sighed and looked at them, " Yes. Very wrong. " 

" She's been poisoned. " He stated and everyone's eyes widened. 

" The poison which took away the red pigments in her eyes are deadly to dragons, but not vampires. It has to be removed from her body in 24 hours, or it will be too late. " Lay warned. 

" But what about her purple iris? " Hoya asked, still not knowing why her eyes are purple. 

" Don't worry about her purple iris. That is normal for dragons. Nearing to their transformation, their eyes change color from their original color to the color of their dragon. It's permanent though. " Kris said. 

Please log in to read the full chapter