Jung Hye Su

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

You looked at the intruder on the sofa. She was wearing a black mini dress that ended mid thigh with a faux fur coat. She also wore platform pumpz that looked at least six inches. 

With a smile which you swore had caused a bit of her make-up to crack, she took off her chrome aviators to reveal blood red eyes. Backing up to your brothers, you looked at her. The person leaned forward and smirked, " Hello, cousin. Don't you remember me? " She spoke with in a sickly sweet tone. 

" Who are you? " Even though she said you were her cousin, you didn't remember her from anywhere. The person pretended to pout which caused you to almost gag and for the other INFINITE members to want to punch her face. 

" Forgotten me so fast, little cousin? Don't you remember me? It's me, Hye Su unni. " The person said, pretending to be hurt. 

Swallowing your saliva, you tried to remember anyone by the name of Hye Su. A vague memory popped up, but it was not a pretty sight. * So it's that Hye Su. *

Jung Hye Su was your cousin from your father's side. She was the only child, which meant that she was a spoil brat. When all of you were young, she would try means and ways to get you injured and didn't even flinch when she got in trouble.

Once, she tried to put a snake under your covers when she came over to play. You were almost bitten, if it weren't for Hoya and Sungjong's keen animal-like senses to detect that something was amiss, you'd be snake chow.

Every time, during the family reunion which happens every six years, Hye Su will always either, try to flirt with your brothers, make you feel useless, or harm you.

You narrowed your eyes at her, " What are you doing here, witch? " You spat and Hye Su chuckled darkly. " I came to visit you guys, little cousin. " She gave another sick smile while really made you want to punch her face. * More like torture me! * 

Hye Su suddenly stood up and walked towards the eight of you while still in her six inch heels. She walked around and examined everyone of you and smirked, " I'm impressed oppas. You guys became even more handsome since the last time I saw you, 6 years ago. " Then she eyed you with distaste and scowled. 

" Apparantly, little miss stuck up here, didn't change at all. Still the same ugly duckling, I see? " Hye Su taunted. Keeping your pockerface on, you breathed in deep breaths of air while trying to calm yourself down. * She's just a witch, who never existed. Keep calm, Lee Hyun Ji! *

But the tauting and teasing did not stop there. " By the way Hyun Ji, you should really grow taller. Even I'm taller than you. " You bit your lip and took more deep breaths. * I'm taller than you, witch. You're wearing six inch heels and I'm wearing sneakers. *

And of course, it didn't stop there. " By the way, I don't see Hunnie around. Did he go back to Exo already? Oh right... He had to go back because of a certain someone who had to be born. " 

That hit a sore spot. You could stand any insults from her about you, but bringing Sehun into the picture was unforgivable. 

" My cousin is so pitiful for having someone like you. People like you, Hyun Ji, should die. That fate was supposed to happen 5 years ago! LOOK WHAT YOU DID?! " Hye Su shouted. You simple ignored her. You had enough of her childishness, you weren't going to let a simple vampire bring you down.

" How long are you staying here, Hye Su? " Sunggyu asked, his face void of any expressions. Hye Soo gave a dersive smile, " What do mean stay? I'm moving in! " 

You eyes widened at her answer. " I'm serious, Jung Hye Su. How long are you staying? " Sunggyu ask

Please log in to read the full chapter