Garden Accident

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

After being in the library with Sunggyu, you left the room a few hours later and continued roaming around the house until you reached the kitchen, which was overlooking the back garden. Grabbing a glass cup, you filled it up with water as you looked at the back garden.

Looking at the scenery, you spotted a familiar black figure under the sun. He was lifting his hands and the plants were dancing along to his movements. * Sungjong oppa. * 

Placing the cup in the sink, you made your way outside to the back garden. 

" Sungjong oppa. " You called out. Sungjong turned around and saw you stadning there ever so flawless even though you were just wearing an oversized t-shirt tucked into a black skirt which ended at your knee. You didn't even wear any make-up or do your hair up, as it was in two simple pigtails. 

" Ji, what are you doing out here? " Sungjong asked while watering the roses.

" I was bored inside. Can I help? " You asked, trying to lighten the atmosphere. Sungjong nodded and handed you a watering can. 

" You can start, by watering those lilies over there. " Sungjong pointed to a patch of white flowers with the label 'Lily' stuck to a sign. 

Taking the watering can from Sungjong, you made your way to the lilies. 

* Wah! So pretty! * 

Just as you reached out to touch them, they suddenly came to life and you swore it grew sharp teeth as it tried to bite you. Ignoring the flowers, you just went ahead to water them. 

But reaching out too far, one of the lilies got your right arm and it caused a huge scratch. 

" Sungjong oppa! " Sungjong turned around to your voice and saw the blood trickling down from your arm and from the lily.

Quietly inhaling the air, he quickly caught your scent which could be noticed from a five-metre radius. Rushing over to you, he tried to control his thirst and worked quickly to cover up your wound before Hye Su notices it. 

After bandanging your injured arm, your scent was starting to fade. Pulling the lily with your blood from it's root, it turned back to normal and Sungjong took his lighter out and burned it, hoping it would finally clear out your scent. 

Turning back to you, Sungjong held your hand. " Look for Sungyeol to get it clo

Please log in to read the full chapter