Royal Trouble

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Facing you with an angry face was none other than Kang Miyoung. She's one of the higher status students in school and was gifted with three powers. 

" Yah! Look what you did to my new Versace dress? " You could tell she was beyond miffed and winced a little at the loud volume. * Not my fault... *

You did not say anything but kept quiet. " Lee Hyun Ji! You still not going to apologise for what you did? " She demanded. Everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the both of you.

" Why should I apologise since you were the one to pull me back? " You questioned. * Oh crap... Why did I do that? *

Miyoung beyond furious now and gave you a hard slap that made you fall to the ground. Everyone gasped in shock. Her date, Oh Sehun, came rushing forward. But instead of going to see Miyoung's dress like she expected, he went to you instead and left Miyoung dumbfounded.

* What is their relationship! How dare she steal my date! * She clenched her fist and silently fumed. 

Sehun just knelt down and hugged you. Unbeknownst to her, Sehun was your cousin from your mother's side. He was one of your favourites since your ages are only a year apart.

" Don't cry. We'll get you treated soon." He promised. You nodded, still in his embrace. He lifted your chin to see the slap mark and it was bright red. A bruise was slowly starting to form. He asked you to stay and went to look for Lay.

Then, you felt as light as a feather and found out that Miyoung was using her telekinesis power on you. Soon, you were high up in the air as she carried you out into the balcony. Sungjong and EXO saw this and their eyes narrowed. Sungjong went to alert INFINITE and all of them clenched their fists. 

x-x-x

At the balcony, you were thrown to the ground alot of times until your head started to bleed. You were slowly losing conciousness but was kept awake as Miyoung burned your face.

" You useless girl! I wonder how you even got into school. You must've done something to get in!! " She accused. Your body could not handle it and you shut your eyes.

After more tortures, Miyoung lifted you up and carried your limp body over the railings. She then released her powers, sending your body plummeting towards the concrete walkway at the garden. But before your body could hit the floor, you felt someone catching you.

You opened your eyes to face Kris, your third oldest cousin. " Oppa, what happened? How did you get here? " You asked.

" We'll talk later. " Kris said and he flew back to the balcony where everyone else was gathered. Kris then explained the current situation and from what you know, Tao had stopped time after Miyoung threw you over the balcony, then Kris flew down towards you while they handled her.

Tao then unfroze the time and Miyoung found herself in a bad situation, especially since Sehun was around. She looked at you who was sitting on the floor and made her way to you with livid eyes, but Luhan's powers prevented her from going near you.

Soon, Infinite came running to the balcony and frowned

Please log in to read the full chapter