First Day

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke just before the sun came up and stretched in your bed. As you yawned, you checked the time to find that it was before six. Looking around the room, you suddenly forgot why you had to wake up so early, then your eyes focused on your school uniform.

" Right... I have school. Oh god, kill me now. " You sighed, but reluctantly got out of bed and went to prepare for the hell ahead.

After brushing and changing, you went to the dining room and greeted your brothers who were quietly eating their meals.

" Morning! " You greeted them. All of them looked up and nodded back at you. Like dinner, you took your seat next to Sungyeol and took a piece of bread to munch on. Suddenly, a jar of bloody jam was placed in front of you. 

" At least a little bit of blood? You're still half vampire, after all.  " Sunggyu worriedly said from across the table. Hesitantly, you took the knife and spread a thin layer of bloody jam on your bread and silently ate it. 

" Good girl. " Sungyeol smiled and patted your head. After breakfast, the eight of you walked to school as the sun started to rise. 

" Ugh... That's why I hate that sun! It makes my eyes hurt. " Woohyun covered his eyes and complained. 

" Not to mention, we burn and turn red easily. " Hoya grumpily said. You looked at your brothers to see them all covering their eyes at the brightness of the sun. 

But for you, it didn't hurt as much as they said it was. Was it because you were a half-vampire? That's why it didn't hurt as much as a pureblood? Probably. 

" We're here. " Dongwoo grumbled. You looked up at the huge black gates of the academy and gulped. 

" Welcome to school, Hyun Ji. " L said and walked forward. 

" Or hell. " Dongwoo muttered under his breath and followed L with his hands in his pockets. 

" It's not so bad! If you listen to the teachers and make friends. " Sungjong tried to ease your anxiousness. 

" Thanks. " You muttered and entered the gates. Up til that point, you were fine. But the moment you stepped into the daunting school, you felt as if your soul had left you. 

Every student, regardless of species, looked your way. Eyes of every color eyed you with judgement

Please log in to read the full chapter