Fun

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I remember it so clearly. I came back to the Palace after my shooting practice to find my mother and brother out. "  Eun Mi let out a shaky breath before continuing. 

" I asked Yoona where they went and she told me that they were out for the usual swim. So, being the curious one I am, I swam along the usual route only to be knocked unconscious. My brother heard someone behind him and turned to see me being taken away by a rival merman. " 

" Both him and mother followed the merman and reached a secluded cave. When I woke up, they were already fighting against them while I swam to a corner and looked from there. They fought and fought, but they were losing. It was at least 12 against 2. " Eun Mi paused as droplets of tears fell. Even you were starting to tear up and Sungyeol hugged you closer. 

" Of course, those mermen were vicious and merciless. Two of them snuck behind mother and brother and stabbed them right at the heart. Their blood spilled everywhere while I just stayed in shock. Father came soon after and saw their bloodied and lifeless bodies while I was hugging my brother, crying. Father, he put the blame on me. " Eun Mi stopped again as her tears were falling like waterfalls now.

" Father, he...he disowned me and never forgave me. So, I went to seek help from Yoona. Yoona said that she and her sisters were more than happy to let me live with them. So, I moved out of the palace and transferred schools, far from the Palace. But I came back to give Yoona and the girls' money. " 

" So that's why you wanted to hide your tail. " You said. Eun Mi nodded. " It's not a pleasant memory to keep. and my tail constantly reminds me of that day. "

 With a sigh, you snuggled into Sungyeol's arms even more, finding it comfortable and safe.

" Guys, we will be reaching the island in five. I suggest that you get your things ready now. " Hara said out of the blue, startling Woohyun who was starting to doze off. So, everyone stood up and went back to their rooms to freshen up before leaving the yacht.

x-x-x 

" YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! " A shrill shriek was heard and you knew it had belonged to Sungjong. 

You looked at their direction and saw that your brothers were splashing sand and water on him while he tried to get away. Sungjong was screaming and shouting, but they just will not stop and you couldn't stop laughing at his misery.

Sungjong and L heard your tinkling laughter and stopped before looking at each other and whispering a plan into the other's ears. When you noticed that there were no shouting, you stopped and looked around to find the Infinite boys surrounding you.

You were wondering what they were going to do until you noticed them eyeing the sea and you immediately scrambled out of your seat, only to have L go after you. In no time at all, you were soaking wet after L literally dropped you in to the freezing sea.

You climbed back to shore shivering madly but still had enough energy to chase after all of them and put at least three of them into the sea and the other three down and dirty in the sand while Hara and Eun Mi watched as the eight of shared some sibling bonding.

They sometimes doubted your relationship as siblings. If people didn't know you were siblings, there will surely be misunderstandings. Despite it being forbidden, inter-sibling relationships are to ensure t

Please log in to read the full chapter