'Yadong' Couple

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yadong* =

x-x-x

After all that had happened, all you wanted to do was to go back to your own room and sleep. But after hearing about your freak accident at the garden, some people just had to make sure you were fine, 24/7.

" Are you sure you're fine? " Hoya asked and you showed a thumbs-up. 

" You sure? " Dongwoo repeated. You nodded.

" Do you need a drink? " Hoya asked and you shook your head. 

" Orange juice? Water? Coffee? Tea? " Dongwoo asked and you shook your head. 

" Are you hungry? " Hoya asked. You shook your head, a little irritated, but you held it in. 

" No biscuits? Cake? Bread? Anything. " Dongwoo asked and you shook your head. There was silence for a moent and you had thought they left the room. * Finally. * 

" Are you low on blood? Do you need my blood? " Hoya asked and the silence was broken. 

" You can take my blood. " Dongwoo offered but you shook your head. 

" Of course she doesn't want yours. Your blood stinks. Hyung Ji should take mine. " Hoya declared. 

" No, mine! " Dongwoo argued back.

" Mine! " 

" Mine! " 

" Mine! " 

" Hyun Ji, whose blood would you take? " Dongwoo asked and you opened your mouth to answer, but Hoya did it. 

" Obviously not yours. " Hoya snickered and Dongwoo shot him a death glare. 

" Are you Hyun Ji? " Dongwoo asked and Hoya jokingly nodded. 

" Then why are you here not injured and not wearing a skirt. " Dongwoo shot and Hoya glared at him.

" I will never wear a skirt!! " Hoya said. 

" Then don't answer for a girl unless you want to be one! " Dongwoo told him off and went back t

Please log in to read the full chapter