For eternity

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Mama... what is that thing in the display cabinet? " A little girl asked her mother. 

" It's a tiara. It's passed down from my ancestors to me. I received it a few days after my eighteenth birthday. " The mother replied to her 5 year old daughter. 

" Ohh. Then, when I turn eighteen, can I have it? " The little girl asked and the mother nodded.

" Aw! No fair! Why does Jihyun get to have it? " A girl, who looked slightly older than Jihyun asked.

" Because mommy loves me more! " Jihyun stuck out her tongue. 

" Jihyun. That's not true. Mommy loves all her children equally. Apologise to Jimin. " The mother said. 

" I'm sorry, Jimin unnie. " Jihyun apologised. 

" Now go and play with your brothers. Mommy has to go find daddy now. " Their mother dismissed her children, and they ran off to find their siblings. 

Meanwhile, she went off to the library to find her husband. As always, he was at the fire place reading and researching. 

" Oppa? " She called. 

Her husband looked up and smiled. 

" Hyun Ji-ah. " You smiled.

More than a decade has passed ever since the war, you were married to your seven brothers, and had conceived their children. Well, almost all. 

" I see that you're still researching. " You said and sat next to Woohyun. 

" Don't you want to know more about yourself and your children? " He asked.

" It's been over ten years. Everyday they grow up, and learn. I, too learn more about them. " You said. 

" Whatever. " Woohyun went back to his books. 

" Childish as always. " You teased. 

" APPA!! " Jihyun shouted. 

" Go on. Jihyun's calling for you. " You told Woohyun. He put down his book and went off to find his daughter. Smiling, you stood up and left the library, only to bump in Sungyeol. 

" Oh. Oppa. " You greeted. 

" Ji. " He smiled and kissed your cheek. 

" What were you doing? " You asked. 

" Keeping an eye on my kid. What else? " He said as the both of you walked down the stairs. 

" Was Jihoon giving you trouble? " You asked.

" If you mean paralyzing his brothers, then nope. No trouble. " Sungyeol smiled.

" That boy... He's nine, and he can't even control his powers well. " You sighed. 

" APPA! " They heard Jihoon scream.

" What did he do now? " Sungyeol ran off to find his son.

* I should have my dad create a bracelet that contains their powers, so that they could be like humans. * You mentally told yourself. 

Walking to the kitchen, you saw Sungjong and Sunggyu preparing lunch.

" Oppas. " You skipped towards them.

" Careful, young lady. You're pregnant and we don't want anything to happen. " Sungjong chided. 

" It's only three weeks. " You puffed out your cheeks. 

" But we don't want Hoya to go after us, do we? " Sunggyu said while stirring the soup.

" No. " You sighed. 

" Good girl. Have you seen my son? " Sunggyu

Please log in to read the full chapter