Birthday Boy

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" YAH!!!!!!!!!! " All of you were laughing as a very wet Chen climbed up from the pool.

" How could you do this to me?! " He demanded while still wet. You tried to contain your laughter, but failed.

" Too bad! It's your birthday!!!! " Kai stuck out his tongue.

" Yah! I'm older than you! How dare you be informal! " Chen chased a laughing Kai around. It didn't last long before Chen fell back into the water and Kai laughed even louder before he was pulled in by Chen. At that, all of you continued laughing at Kai's misfortune.

The both of them climbed out of the pool soaking wet and you handed them towels. Kai purposely dried his hair furiously in front of you which cause the water droplets to spray all over you. You were a little annoyed and whacked him before heading into the house.

You walked around the mansion and unknowingly arrived at the kitchen. All of a sudden, you felt thirsty and went to the water jug near the window and poured yourself a glass of water. Your wandering eyes looked out the window and saw a figure of a woman looking back at you.

You looked away and back to the window and found that the figure wasn't there anymore. * Either my eyes are playing tricks on me, or I'm going crazy. *

You looked out the window and found no one standing there. This moment, you felt a gust of cold wind hit you and an image of a woman appeared in you mind. You dropped the glass cup on the floor and it crashed into a million pieces. For a short moment, you felt like you didn't know yourself.

The boys heard the sound of glass breaking and went straight towards the kitchen. Being the fastest, L reached there first and saw you standing still, the life lost in your eyes.

" L oppa... " You whispered before you completely out and your legs gave way. L ran over and caught you before you could fall and smash your head onto the pieces of sharp glass.

The boys arrived later to see you unconscious. Lu Han saw the mess on the floor and used his powers to remove all the glass shards and threw them away before anyone else got injured.

L carried you to Chen's spare room where you slept for the next few hours. In that few hours, the boys took turns to take care of you, the others would be having fun either torturing Chen, or playing games which Kai will always come out the winner. It was near dinner, when you woke up.

You found yourself in Chen's spare room with Sungyeol sitting on the chair near the bed. Judging from his even and soft breathing, he was sleeping. You had a good look at him before you went to poke his cheek.

Slowly, he stirred in his before opening his eyes. " Oops. Did I wake you up? " He shook his head.

" It's fine. Shall we head down? " You nodded. You stood up from the bed with no recollection of what happened hours ago and went down just in time to see Sehun being flicked in the forehead. All the boys were howling in laughter, as Sehun just sat there rubbing his forehea

Please log in to read the full chapter