Bullied

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

SLAM! 

" You dare kiss our Sungyeol oppa?! "  Tae Young hissed as she slammed you into a row of lockers. Chetiri and Hye Su were crossing their arms, smirking.

" He's my brother. Can't I do simple things like that? " You defended. 

SLAP! 

Your cheeks stung and turned a bright red as Hee Jun slapped you. " You have no right to call him your brother. I bet that he's not even your real brother. " She accused. 

The rest of Chetiri smirked and popped their gum. " We could always go for a blood test or some other test. We will make sure that you're not related to Sungyeol oppa or any other oppas in anyway. " 

Tae Young shoved you into the locker one last time before throwing a glare at you and stalking off. 

* I'm related to him by birth, es. You can't change that fact. * You glared at their retreating silhouettes as you stood up, brushed your skirt and went to class. 

x-x-x

Stepping into class, you felt heated stares from the girls as you made your way to your seat. Even while walking there, you heard murmurs and whispers.

They were whispering about the new gossip: You giving Sungyeol your first kiss.

" Look at the mark on her face. I bet Sungyeol gave that to her. "

You paused at that comment and your eye twitched. 

* Calm down, Hyun Ji. Sungyeol will never hurt you. * You went to your seat and placed your bag on the floor. But just as you sat down, more whispers could be heard again. This time, you decided to ignore it. You crossed your arms on the table and placed your head on it. 

But even doing that, you could still feel the heated stares from the girls in the class burning the back of your head. * Will they stop? It's not like glaring at me will do anything about it. *

Just then, the teacher came in with her books and slammed them down on the table, breaking the stares. 

" Alright class! I expect all of you to listen closely. If I hear talking or whispering, all of you get detention! " The teacher barked and everyone sat up straight. Even the girls were cowering in fright and stopped staring.

* Thank goodness for the strict teacher... I hope the rest of the day is like this... *

x-x-x

Of course, it was too good to be true. 

The moment class had ended, three girls came to your table and started pelting you with questions and insults.

" Stupid girl! How dare you kiss Sungyeol oppa?! " One girl said and she slapped you. You felt your left cheek stinging in pain but kept a strong front.

" You're nothing but a worthless half-blood! " Another slapped you and your right cheek stung. 

" Stop throwing yourself at them! We all know that you're just another one of those ! " The last one pushed you to the floor. 

Please log in to read the full chapter