Library

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

As the days passed, the pain in your back started to grow worse. Also, you would start to itch more and more often which confused you, because you hardly itched. 

It was in the middle of the night, did reality dawn on you. You had tried to scratch your back under the fabric of your shirt when you felt something that resembled scales on a reptile. Panicking, you felt for it and it was still there. * What's happening to me? * Worried, you stepped out of bed and into the bathroom, where your purple eyes were seen in the reflection of the mirror.

Frightened, you just quietly stared at the reflection. * When did I get purple eyes? My eyes have always been brown. * Feeling for the hem of your shirt. you lifted it up to expose your back, and there was a huge red patch there, but no scales. * Maybe I'm still tired from a few days back... I'm overthinking too much. *

Brushing away the purple eyes, you went back to sleep, without knowing what will happen to you.

The next morning, you woke up at dawn, plenty of hours before Hye Su officially wakes up. As it was a weekend, you had no classes. This was the part. It pains you to be kept in your house. Sitting on your study table, you lightly tapped your fingers to a rhythm. * What should I do today? *

Taking a piece of paper, you wrote down ideas of what you could do. Afterwards, you begin to cross them out. * I can cross out shopping spree, Miyoung's out of the country with her cousins. * You used the pen and tapped at the next few option and crossed it all  out.

* Swimming with Eun Mi is definetly out. She's back at Aquaria. Being with Hara is also not possible. She's with the forest nymphs. * Not bothering about Teen Top, you threw away the piece of paper and stared into space. <

Please log in to read the full chapter