Royal Ball

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days passed and it was already Saturday. You woke up extra early to get ready since you decided to go shopping with your friends.

You wore a simple blue blouse and high waisted skirt which was black and it went down to your knees. You let down your hair to let the scalp relax, took your bag and left for breakfast.

At the breakfast table, your father gave you a platinum card which you kept it safe in your bag. You thanked him and he smiled gently at you. Soon after breakfast, you left the house to find Hara and L.Joe bickering, as usual.

" These two cousins are at it again... When will they stop?! " Changjo sighed. You just smiled and separated the two of them. " Let's stop the bickering here, okay? " You suggested. 

Hara and L.Joe glared at each other once more before storming off in different directions. 

" They will never get along, will they? " You asked. " Nope. " Eun Mi shook her head. 

You shrugged. " Figures. " 

x-x-x

Soon, all of you arrived at a mall in the city that was perfect for party shopping. 

" Are you guys hungry? " You asked, and some of the boys nodded. " Then let's go find some place near to eat before we go shopping. That okay? " You suggested and everyone nodded. 

After filling all your stomachs, all of you decided to walk around the huge mall before Hara and L.Joe bickering for the second time that day.

" Alright! Alright! Break it up you two!  " C.A.P ordered. They stopped immediately, but continued to glare at each other.

" Now that the problem is solved, the guys will shop for their tux while the girls shop for their dress. Then we'll meet there after we're done, " you pointed to a fast food restaurant before giving a thumbs up. " That okay? " 

Everyone shrugged and you smiled. " Then we're set! "

x-x-x

" Look at this, Ji! Isn't this pretty? " Hara said while holding out a dress she found.

You looked over at the green dress nodded in approval. " It's cute. Especially with the rhinestones on the sleeve. "

Hara smiled and took it to the changing room to try it out. Meanwhile,  Eunmi was still having trouble finding hers.

" Trouble? " You went over to her. Eunmi nodded.

" I need to find a dress that is touching the floor and it has to be blue. " Eunmi stated her preferences.

Looking around, you found a dress from another rack that fits her description and handed it to her. " Here. " You held out the dark blue dress. Eunmi smiled and went to look for Hara in the changing so that she could help her change.

Then, you were wandered aimlessly around the shop until you saw a certain someone. Your brother, Woohyun and another girl. * That flirt. *

Woohyun turned around and made eye contact with you. You wrinkled your nose and stuck out your tongue at him while walking away. He looked surprised to see you and chuckled. * That girl. *

" Oppa, why are you laughing to yourself? " His date asked. He froze but quickly shook his head. " N-Nothing. "

While walking around the shop, you happen to find something you lik

Please log in to read the full chapter