Transfer Student

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next two months went by swiftly. Everyone was paying attention to their History teacher as she talked about the history of the Water Lily Tiara that was exhibited in the headmaster's office.

" According to sources, the tiara was made by the Lee clan, one of the oldest pureblood families in this domain. " The professor said. As she continued explaining more, everyone grew more excited. 

Just then, the person in front of you, Kim Haeyoung, raised her hand. " Songsaeng-nim, why did it have to be a water lily? Why can't it be another flower? " The teacher just looked at her with a calm expression.

The teacher nodded and carefully explained about the eldest daughter's liking to the certain flower.

Soon, lunch came and went before came Chemistry. The teacher was talking about the different chemical reactions when a soft knock came from the door. The teacher stopped class and went to open the door, only to reveal a petite girl who smells like pine trees.

* Must be an elf, or at least half elf. * You sat up in interest.

" Alright class! We have a new student today! She's a transfer from Woollim Girls' High. Please welcome her. " The teacher smiled and made way for her

" Pleased to be of acquaintance! My name's Hara and I'm a half-blood to a vampire father and an elf mother. " She bowed. 

The whole class cheered for the new comer. You could see all the boys except your brother, drooling over her. * Side effect of having an elf. No one can concentrate. Oh gosh... *

Hara looked around the room and made her way to the vacant seat next you. But it seems like the people in the class opposed.

" Hara! Don't sit with her! Come and sit with us! " A girl waved her over, but she just ignored them and sat with you.

" Hi, Hyun Ji! " Your eyes widened at the fact that she knows your name without you introducing.

" How do you know my name? " You asked. Hara simply chuckled at your poor memory. "Did you forget who am I? I was your childhood friend back in kindergarten. I always called you Jinnie." She reminded.

That's when everything cli

Please log in to read the full chapter