Secrets Out!

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gripping tightly to her staff, Eun Mi swam deeper until she saw the faint silhouette of a person. She immediately cast an oxygen bubble around you and swam towards you. When she made it towards you, she let out her best call under the water and in a mater of seconds, a golden chariot being pulled by dolphins came to a halt and a mermaid with doe eyes came down. 

" What can I do for you Princess? " The doe eyed mermaid spoke. 

" Take her back to the surface. I'll handle the Seleases. " Eun Mi ordered. The mermaid bowed and proceeded to follow her orders. Back on the ship, Hara and Infinite were praying that you were alright and when they saw your head pop up from the waters, they heaved a sigh of relief. They were also quite shocked that another being was with you.

" Are you Miss Hara? The Princess sent me here. " The mermaid said. Hara looked at the mermaid with a hint of suspicion in her eyes but softened when she saw that the mermaid had a mark of Aquarius which symbolised that she came from Eun Mi's hometome, Aquaria. 

" Yes. I'm her. What's happening in these waters? " Infinite helped you back onto the boat while she asked the mermaid some questions. 

" Seleases are headed straight for Aquaria. They were supposedly extinct but a few of them survived over the years and reproduced their spawns. " The mermaid explained. " Any ideas where they're from? " Hara asked. The mermaid shook her head.

" The source of the Seleases are unknown but King Neptune did say that they could possibly be from our rival kingdom. " Despite all that has happened, the mermaid could still remain calm. 

" Alright. You may go. " Hara flicked her wrist which meant she was dismissed. Back on the yacht, you were still unconcious as quite a fair bit of water entered your lungs. Hara went to her room and grabbed a packet of what seemed like sweets.

She came back up and popped one in your mouth. A few seconds later, your coughed out all the sea water from your lungs and started gasping for air. When you started to breathe normally, the boys asked you questions.

" Hyun Ji-ah... What happened do

Please log in to read the full chapter