Arrival

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been two days since you last saw Minwoo and you were closer than ever to your birthday without knowing what was going to happen to you. 

Your brothers were happy though, as you had returned to your normal self after receiving a video call from EXO, saying that Sehun was safe and out of danger and they would be returning soon. 

Still unaware of your other half being a dragon, you lived your life in blissful ignorance. You spent more time with Teen Top and your other friends, and you guys had grown even closer than before spring break. 

" Yah! Lee Byunghun. Just because you're a werewolf, doesn't mean you have to eat like one. " Hara snapped as Byunghun was stuffing everything into his mouth without even sparring any time for chewing. 

" Aish! Slow down! No one will snatch your food away, you damn dog! " She snapped again as L.Joe got some food all over her. The rest of you just laughed and continued eating. 

Although you were laughing along with them, you can't help but have a hollow feeling inside your heart. * I'm thinking about them again. They will be back Hyun Ji, just not yet. *

You sighed and stabbed your half done steak with your fork as you thought about them. Miyoung looked at you with worried eye as she sighed too. * She's thinking about them again. * Miyoung shook her head as she continued eating her bloody steak. 

Looking at your circle of friends, you were glad that they were around now. You knew it would be too painful to live without Exo even with your brothers around. 

Losing the appetite, you stood up and took your tray and dumped the food away before walking out of the cafeteria, " Yah! Look! Because of you, Hyun Ji left! Stupid mutt. " Hara cussed, but L.Joe didn't even flinch. 

Meanwhile, you were walking along the empty hallways with your arms crossed. Ever since they had returned to Exo, you found that the light in your life was gone, and it was replaced by a new, brighter light. Your friends and brothers, especially your healer.

You were so deep in thought, that you didn't notice the new gang of queenkas , Chetiri as their name, walking towards you, smirking. The group consisted of members: Kim Tae Young, Kwon Yun Min, Choi So Yeon and Park Hee Jun. They were juniors,  but they acted like they own the school.

They were the new 'self-proclaimed' queenkas, but you knew they were fake. From their smiles and cracks, you knew they were too perfect to be real. 

When a shadow fell over you, you stopped and looked up to the wannabe quartets. They were as mean, if not, meaner than Miyoung was during her queenka days. 

" May I help you? " Gosh, you sounded like a zombie. It was bad enough to look like one a few days ago, but to sound like one, you were cringing. 

" Yes. Stay away from our INFINITE oppas! You already caused harm to our Sehun oppa, you will not harm our INFINITE oppas. " The 'Leader' , Tae Young warned and you had the urge to punch her in the face. 

You lifted your head and looked boldly into her eyes, " Or what? What power do you have over me? " You spat.

They smirked and held out their hands and small flames flickered in their hands, threatening to pour out and engulf you in it. This was their weakness, the new queenkas had only one power, with the exception of Hee Jun who also had the power of teleportation like Kai, but she couldn't control hers well. 

Suddenly, the fire went out. Chetiri looked up and they gasped. " O-oppa. " Hee Jun's eyes widened. You turned around an

Please log in to read the full chapter