Over

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Die!! " You shouted as you went on a killing spree, killing every hunter in sight. 

" How did we fall in love with a killing machine? " Dongwoo asked. 

" More like, how did she fall in love with a hot-tempered bastard like you. " Hoya smirked and the others laughed.

" Tch! " Dongwoo frowned and went back to fighting the hunters. Just like they've predicted, your uncle got more hunters to fight. But this time, it seems like every time they killed one, two would pop out from that same spot. 

The numbers would not decrease at all.

" Where the hell are they coming from? " You complained.

" Where else? Hell. " Woohyun said. 

" Not the right time to joke now! " You said and he laughed. 

" AHHHH! " A voice screamed. 

You tensed up when you realised whose voice it belonged to.

" Mo! " You finished off the hunter in front of you and ran in the direction of the scream to see your uncle glaring at your mother. 

" Mom! " You went forward but Sungyeol held you back.

" No! Let me go! Mom!! " You shouted for your mother. 

" She can't hear you! There's a border between us and them! That's why if you step forward, you'll be electrocuted! " He told you and you stopped struggling. 

" Mom... " You whispered, tears in your eyes. 

Can she really not see you? Can she really not hear you? 

No.

You refused to believe it. Your mother can see you. She can hear you. You will believe that. She will never purposely ignore you. 

" Mom. " You whimpered and stretched out your hand, only to have a force push you back. 

* No! *

" Mom! Get out of there! " You shouted at the top of your lungs. 

But sadly, your words didn't reach her. 

You kept on shouting. But she couldn't hear you. 

" Dragons like you and my niece make me sick. " Your sharp ears picked up on what your uncle was saying. 

" Get away from her! " You shouted but he just smiled. 

Something glittered behind him, which took you too long to realise that it was a poison-tipped dagger. 

" Mom! Run away! Run away! " You shouted and struggled, but it was no use compared

Please log in to read the full chapter