Revelations

Before The Dawn
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the whole water pouring incident yesterday, the boys stepped up their game and made sure that you go to school with them. You have also attracted more angry girls after they some saw you being carried by your cousin. But that didn’t bring you down.  The next day, you went back to school happier than ever knowing that your cousins were to take you to school.

Of course, that sparked the rage of Miyoung. Hunhan separated with you in the hallways since both were of different classes and you had to go to the locker. As always, disaster struck when you head to the locker. On the way there, Sehun's fangirls would purposely bump into you, causing either you or your books to fall to the floor. 

So far, 9 had bumped into you and 13 used their powers. When you had reached the locker, you already had suffered some burns and scratches on your left hand. Despite that, you ignored the pain and left you books in the locker and found bubble-tea inside and a vial of clear liquid with a note attached to it. 

You chuckled at your cousin, before taking your hankerchief out and pouring a little of the liquid onto it and dabbing it over your wounds. As Sehun said, the scratches closed up and the burns turned a light shade of pink. You smiled to yourself before closing your locker and heading to class. 

Things did not get any better and you just got injured again. They would torture you so bad, that you had to excuse yourself from class numerous times to wash up your wounds and using the vial to heal it. 

x-x-x

Break came and that was when people actually had the guts to gang up and torture you. Luckily, EXO-K and Sungyeol came in on time and stopped them in the process. You were already on the floor whimpering while Sehun cuddled you gingerly as if you were about to break like glass any time. 

He carried you outside into the hallways while EXO-K and Sungyeol followed behind. Girls were throwing daggers at you while gossiping nonsense. 

Sehun could not stand it anymore and snapped. 

" What made you think you can gossip about Hyun Ji? " Sehun barked. You could feel him stiff and his grip tight. You tried to calm him down but it didn't work. He let you down and stormed towards those girls. 

Afraid of what might happen, you went over to get him and tugged on his sleeve. " Sehun. Don't do this... " You tried to calm him. People were now looking at the both of you. But he just kept walking. 

You w

Please log in to read the full chapter